Check your account email address ×

Our govt! Freedom! Peace keepers! War on drugs!

Just now, f7ben said:

They signed up to play mercenary. No pity from me. I'd say the voting populace owes them an apology but if they were too dumb to see what was really going on with our military then maybe they don't deserve that apology

When you find the ones that want "your pity" or your "thanks", they'll take the apologies also.  Plenty of those out there.  Many Vets don't care if you or others respect them at all.  But disrespect can be a whole different argument.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

When you find the ones that want "your pity" or your "thanks", they'll take the apologies also.  Plenty of those out there.  Many Vets don't care if you or others respect them at all.  But disrespect can be a whole different argument.  

Well given the context of "memorial day" where the whole point is retard citizens licking boots I'd say my comments are appropriate

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well given the context of "memorial day" where the whole point is retard citizens licking boots I'd say my comments are appropriate

Some might even say they (soldiers) fought and died for you to be able to make those comments.  Not me though. 

There's just no real reason to be disrespectful unless prompted.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's the only way to see it.  These service members died for something they really didn't have much control over.  And for the most part...died for nothing other than doing the best they could to help the ones around them.  Politics doesn't play a role in their lives....just in their deaths.  Sad.

Death is an ugly place. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Some might even say they (soldiers) fought and died for you to be able to make those comments.  Not me though. 

There's just no real reason to be disrespectful unless prompted.  

'Peak edgy'. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Either way.....they didn't live their lives as keyboard jockeys filled with misery, wishing nasty things on those who oppose their views, and generally living life through the eyes of an armchair QB. 

LOTS to be said for getting out the stands and on the field.......of life.  :bc:  

Edited by Im4snow

I wonder how a copy of this thread would look on one of those signs by the road that painters put up while they work?

Just wonder how much business he would get...

One thing I know for sure, he would never have the balls to go out... today, and repeat these opinions in the public square.

Nor Bhen.

No spin.

Big mouths and opinions when no one of concern is watching.

Come on boys... get out there and spread your gospel.

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

Either way.....they didn't live their lives as keyboard jockeys filled with misery, wishing nasty things on those who oppose their views, and generally living life through the eyes of an armchair QB. 

LOTS to be said for that.  :bc:  

This is their 'fantasy world', where they can be as bad ass as they want.

Real world repercussions have no place in their words, so their internet dick is hard.

Digital heroes... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

LOTS to be said for getting out the stands and on the field.......of life.  :bc:  

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is their 'fantasy world', where they can be as bad ass as they want.

Real world repercussions have no place in their words, so their internet dick is hard.

Digital heroes... :lol:

You and Prolapski are the poster children for  ‘Digitsl Heroes’ :lmao: No.  Doubt.  About.  It. :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

The new "de rigeur" is to hate the country, assume every last thing is corrupt, when for the most part its low functioning dipshits being led around by their noses.  No one is defending corrupt policeman or politicians.  But this notion that they're all bad is mind numbingly stupid.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wonder how a copy of this thread would look on one of those signs by the road that painters put up while they work?

One thing I know for sure, he would never have the balls to go out... today, and repeat these opinions in the public square.

Nor Bhen.

No spin.

Some of these guys are actually under the impression that this is acceptable public discourse.  To hear Ben and Moto talk, you're think it was all a foregone conclusion and its not even up for debate anymore.  Fucking clowns.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You and aprolapski are the poster children for  ‘Digitsl Heroes’ :lmao: No.  Doubt.  About.  It. :thumbsup:

there is the unself aware am post.

good job blue ribbon for you 

57 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nor Bhen.

No spin.

I’ll say it to whoever I want and still get plenty of business as most understand that dissent is acceptable in this country and it’s a shame that you two don’t understand this.

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The new "de rigeur" is to hate the country, assume every last thing is corrupt, when for the most part its low functioning dipshits being led around by their noses.  No one is defending corrupt policeman or politicians.  But this notion that they're all bad is mind numbingly stupid.

Some of these guys are actually under the impression that this is acceptable public discourse.  To hear Ben and Moto talk, you're think it was all a foregone conclusion and its not even up for debate anymore.  Fucking clowns.

Yep all is rosy in this country....nothing to see here.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll say it to whoever I want and still get plenty of business as most understand that dissent is acceptable in this country and it’s a shame that you two don’t understand this.

Facebook or a web site post is seconds away. Go ahead. Repeat this on some type of open forum for your neighbors and customers to see. You wouldn't do it on a bet.

And to then have the nerve to denigrate the people you are....

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you're doing your part by running your piss flaps on an obscure website behind the safety of a fake name.

What a man you are. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I always try to be respectful to one's past/current life decisions that have no obvious negative impact on society.  To each their own.....NOMFB (none of my fucking business).  

But than again, I'm no hardass like some on the internet.  :bc: 

Edited by Im4snow

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No one said that Tampon Jimmy, but it surely isn't as Ben or Moto would paint it either.  But you go on right ahead with your nose up both their asses.

If Ben and Moto ever get this revolution started, assuming they can put down the beer and pot long enough for said revolution kickoff, big Jim's gonna have a new mission in life.  He'll be their first recruit....and a real bad ass recruit. :fatlady::lol:  

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Like you 

Shut up ,  " SITE FAG " of FS1!! 

Yes. you were voted that and posted by HANLON!!! 

It's like herpes, it never goes away!!! 

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one said that Tampon Jimmy, but it surely isn't as Ben or Moto would paint it either.  But you go on right ahead with your nose up both their asses.

My nose isn’t up there asses and I have never called for the wholesale killing of cops or denigrated soldiers and show me where you or Moe haven been critical of anything since Trump was elected? Do you think cops need to be reigned it at all? Do you think our military misadventures around the globe should be scaled back at all? Moes little man tough guy act doesn’t bother me in the least nor does your cheerleading of said act but at least be honest about your positions.