Check your account email address ×

Our govt! Freedom! Peace keepers! War on drugs!

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

If Ben and Moto ever get this revolution started, assuming they can put down the beer and pot long enough for said revolution kickoff, big Jim's gonna have a new mission in life.  He'll be their first recruit....and a real bad ass recruit. :fatlady::lol:  

Dissent-Bad

Sucking Moes dick-good

Have some pride.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My nose isn’t up there asses and I have never called for the wholesale killing of cops or denigrated soldiers and show me where you or Moe haven been critical of anything since Trump was elected? Do you think cops need to be reigned it at all? Do you think our military misadventures around the globe should be scaled back at all? Moes little man tough guy act doesn’t bother me in the least nor does your cheerleading of said act but at least be honest about your positions.

Pointing out you being a class A douche is hardly a tough guy act.

Mark's post was spot on. A little anarchist sycophant with anger issues.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dissent-Bad

Sucking Moes dick-good

Have some pride.

Too tired to post you suckling Bhen and Motos teats. Suffice to say, self reflection is a lost art.

Just now, Snake said:

Pointing out you being a class A douche is hardly a tough guy act.

Mark's post was spot on. A little anarchist sycophant with anger issues.

Of course you say that and that’s fine because you are little man with a bad syndrome and speaking of sycophants....fucking Woolie would eat the corn out of your shit if you asked him. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Too tired to post you suckling Bhen and Motos teats. Suffice to say, self reflection is a lost art.

Agreeing on some issues....yes...marching in lockstep like you and Woolard...not even close.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

A contest to see who can be 'peak edgy'?!

Can I play too?

These fucking losers almost all sound the exact same now :lol:

What  a group of miserable hacks....none of who would say any of this to any vets I know irl 

Poor SnowPussy.  Never done anything worth a shit in his whole life except reaching the top level of repugnance. Just the chinless Obama/Hillary dirt-eye sucking face of the "aggressive liberal".

:lol: 

SR Silence.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And once again......Prolapski is :owned: by SnowRder :lmao: :lol:  I post.  You’re triggered.  Repeat. :lmao: 

good God man you can not seriously believe that ? if that us your idea,of owned I can see why you are a liberal fluffier for life . pathetic little man so sad 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

These fucking losers almost all sound the exact same now :lol:

What  a group of miserable hacks....none of who would say any of this to any vets I know irl 

You're a fucking retard......every single person I know at all knows exactly how I feel about the US government , the military , cops and religion. 

You think for one second I dont speak my mind :lol: you are dumber than I thought

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a fucking retard......every single person I know at all knows exactly how I feel about the US government , the military , cops and religion. 

You think for one second I dont speak my mind :lol: you are dumber than I thought

Drip dick is just trying to look cool for Moe and Woolie. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drip dick is just trying to look cool for Moe and Woolie. 

Its pretty sad......I'm just left wondering. How come Sneak and Woolie dont run into a large group of Latino's and start spouting off about the virtues of separating kids from their parents at the border and how we are a nation of laws and blah blah blah......I mean here they are acting tough on the net but you can be god damn sure they would be quiet as church mice around a group of mexicans

Ooo, memorial day pissing match! I don't disrespect service men for doing their job, my disrespect is for the govt who used these men and women for disingenuinous purposes. Why this country is not up in arms over Vietnam and Iraq is beyond me. Millions of people dies over a lie. That is the ultimate fuck you. 

And this OP is testament to that. Here we have narco terrorists telling us that our govt started the crack epidemic to fund illegal endeavors. How many lives have been ruined by this? Another big fuck you from our govt to you fools. The evidence is out there, McNamara admitted the gulf of Tonkin incident never happened, wmds in Iraq were a fabrication, here we have narco terrorists telling us they were in bed with agencies of our govt, isis and Al qaeda were formed and funded by our govt and are still engaging in fuckery in other countries creating crisis of humanity,  govt insiders have given us proof that our govt is violating our rights, and you guys defend this party over that party. Fucking pathetic. You deserve this shit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its pretty sad......I'm just left wondering. How come Sneak and Woolie dont run into a large group of Latino's and start spouting off about the virtues of separating kids from their parents at the border and how we are a nation of laws and blah blah blah......I mean here they are acting tough on the net but you can be god damn sure they would be quiet as church mice around a group of mexicans

Good point...maybe they will answer...doubt it.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ooo, memorial day pissing match! I don't disrespect service men for doing their job, my disrespect is for the govt who used these men and women for disingenuinous purposes. Why this country is not up in arms over Vietnam and Iraq is beyond me. Millions of people dies over a lie. That is the ultimate fuck you. 

And this OP is testament to that. Here we have narco terrorists telling us that our govt started the crack epidemic to fund illegal endeavors. How many lives have been ruined by this? Another big fuck you from our govt to you fools. The evidence is out there, McNamara admitted the gulf of Tonkin incident never happened, wmds in Iraq were a fabrication, here we have narco terrorists telling us they were in bed with agencies of our govt, isis and Al qaeda were formed and funded by our govt and are still engaging in fuckery in other countries creating crisis of humanity,  govt insiders have given us proof that our govt is violating our rights, and you guys defend this party over that party. Fucking pathetic. You deserve this shit. 

BINGO

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ooo, memorial day pissing match! I don't disrespect service men for doing their job, my disrespect is for the govt who used these men and women for disingenuinous purposes. Why this country is not up in arms over Vietnam and Iraq is beyond me. Millions of people dies over a lie. That is the ultimate fuck you. 

Here is my issue......one doesnt get to plead ignorance when it comes to serving in the ranks of fascists. These men and woman that sign up to serve the evil empire that runs this country are complicit in all the actions that are done in our names. All you have to do is open your eyes and you can see how evil to the core the US government is. Simply claiming you thought you would be doing good does not absolve you from engaging in countless misdeeds against humanity. I am done condoning it and I wont give people that facilitated it to collect a paycheck a pass any longer

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Here is my issue......one doesnt get to plead ignorance when it comes to serving in the ranks of fascists. These men and woman that sign up to serve the evil empire that runs this country are complicit in all the actions that are done in our names. All you have to do is open your eyes and you can see how evil to the core the US government is. Simply claiming you thought you would be doing good does not absolve you from engaging in countless misdeeds against humanity. I am done condoning it and I wont give people that facilitated it to collect a paycheck a pass any longer

They've been lied to bro. Used. I don't blame them, I blame the liars. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There were hundreds of thousands of bikers in DC today.

Notice you conspicuously absent from any speaking engagements.

Just now, Snake said:

There were hundreds of thousands of bikers in DC today.

Notice you conspicuously absent from any speaking engagements.

Bro.....if I went to DC I think the bikers would be well down my list of people to visit