Check your account email address ×

Our govt! Freedom! Peace keepers! War on drugs!

I'd have to say, given all of the information the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism is the United States and the CIA...

Al qaeda

Isis

Taliban

Contras

Narco terrorists

Who am I missing here?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'd have to say, given all of the information the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism is the United States and the CIA...

Al qaeda

Isis

Taliban

Contras

Narco terrorists

Who am I missing here?

I can't think of any but that list should make all Americans proud....fuck yeah....Toby Keith....boot in your ass....MERICA!!!!!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

How dare you post this on Memorial day when we are all supposed to be licking boots. You should be thanking those CIA vets for their service

I hesitated to post considering the day but I posted my buddy's video in another thread and knowing him and how he served this kind of shit wasn't acceptable to him. By all accounts he spent a lot of time meeting with Afghani elders and not killing civilians.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How dare you post this on Memorial day when we are all supposed to be licking boots. You should be thanking those CIA vets for their service

Memorial day is for service vets that died, not government lackeys.  Service members don't get a choice on their politcal positions.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hesitated to post considering the day but I posted my buddy's video in another thread and knowing him and how he served this kind of shit wasn't acceptable to him. By all accounts he spent a lot of time meeting with Afghani elders and not killing civilians.

Civilians die in wars.  It's the terrible part of collateral damage.  However, the US is probably the most conscience in trying to make sure they do not die....but, it's still unavoidable.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Memorial day is for service vets that died, not government lackeys.  Service members don't get a choice on their politcal positions.

Civilians die in wars.  It's the terrible part of collateral damage.  However, the US is probably the most conscience in trying to make sure they do not die....but, it's still unavoidable.

They sign up to serve an evil government for personal gain. God damn their service.....they'll get no thanks from me or anyone who's brain works 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They sign up to serve an evil government for personal gain. God damn their service.....they'll get no thanks from me or anyone who's brain works 

No doubt Union Boy and Prolapski signed up to lick boots.....because they were told too...... :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't give me that shit and why are we perpetually "at war" anyhow? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Shhhhhh......easy now.  

Simmer.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't give me that shit and why are we perpetually "at war" anyhow? 

Give you what shit?  You can believe it or not.  But it's clear, you and many on this board that don't know shit about the military choose to not know shit.

Why are we always at war?  Beats the fuck outa me.  I'm 100% for pulling everything we have back home and letting the world sort out their own problems...no matter the outcome.  But that wouldn't satisfy many either. "Why don't we get involved and help???@!?!?!?!?" Would be the new mantra.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No doubt Union Boy and Prolapski signed up to lick boots.....because they were told too...... :lmao: 

Look everyone!  Look!  He's here to help your arguments. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

*golfclap*  You tell 'em!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Give you what shit?  You can believe it or not.  But it's clear, you and many on this board that don't know shit about the military choose to not know shit.

Why are we always at war?  Beats the fuck outa me.  I'm 100% for pulling everything we have back home and letting the world sort out their own problems...no matter the outcome.  But that wouldn't satisfy many either. "Why don't we get involved and help???@!?!?!?!?" Would be the new mantra.

You know why people on the outside you included don't know Shit about the military.....because the leadership lies and covers up whatever they can. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's how I see it too. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know why people on the outside you included don't know Shit about the military.....because the leadership lies and covers up whatever they can. 

Ok.  The military shouldn't be an open book for the citizens to see at all times.  Lives and mission success depend on it.  HOWEVER, I got out because I wasn't gonna be some hired hand for loser politicians any longer.  But I'm proud of what I did....for me and my team.  I don't wrap myself in the fucking flag.  I DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING FOR THE FUCKING CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY who lyingly and begrudgingly "thank for service".

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's how I see it too. 

That's the only way to see it.  These service members died for something they really didn't have much control over.  And for the most part...died for nothing other than doing the best they could to help the ones around them.  Politics doesn't play a role in their lives....just in their deaths.  Sad.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you go tell the 80 yr old guy selling poppy pins outside the store that today .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you go tell the 80 yr old guy selling poppy pins outside the store that today .

That mother fucker would, "jump over that table and punch him in the fucking face!"  :lol:

Related image

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's the only way to see it.  These service members died for something they really didn't have much control over.  And for the most part...died for nothing other than doing the best they could to help the ones around them.  Politics doesn't play a role in their lives....just in their deaths.  Sad.

They signed up to play mercenary. No pity from me. I'd say the voting populace owes them an apology but if they were too dumb to see what was really going on with our military then maybe they don't deserve that apology