Check your account email address ×

Trump campaign manager no longer wants him to release his tax returns

Five months ago she wanted Trump to be transparent and wanted him to release his tax returns, and now she doesn't................Goddamn would I like to know what the bombshell is in those tax returns as I'm sure you all want to know too!!

Trump campaign manager no longer wants him to release his tax returns

Donald Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, said Sunday morning that she does not want the Republican presidential nominee to release his tax returns until an audit by the Internal Revenue Service is completed, abandoning a position that she took five months ago, when she didn't work for the campaign and urged Trump to "be transparent" and release the filings.

According to Trump's lawyers, his tax returns filed since 2009 are under audit but those from 2002 to 2008 are no longer under audit. Conway said in an interview on CNN on Sunday that she does not want Trump to release those returns either.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-manager-no-longer-wants-him-to-release-his-tax-returns/ar-BBvSCxO

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Five months ago she wanted Trump to be transparent and wanted him to release his tax returns, and now she doesn't................Goddamn would I like to know what the bombshell is in those tax returns as I'm sure you all want to know too!!

The problem is wince that people like you have no idea how to interpret what's on a tax return. Neither is it a requirment for what he's doing.

Just now, Sludgey said:

The problem is wince that people like you have no idea how to interpret what's on a tax return. Neither is it a requirment for what he's doing.

Apparently, the requirements are quite different now.  Massive federal investigations are really the first key to the presidency.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He won't it will be a losing proposition to do it :news: 

No matter what is in there, people like wince will never understand it, and just think it's bad.

small minds are much more concerned over irrelevant information rather than actual campaign issues.

4 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

No matter what is in there, people like wince will never understand it, and just think it's bad.

small minds are much more concerned over irrelevant information rather than actual campaign issues.

Oh it's a DemonCUNT talking point right out of the Alinskey playbook so Ballsack is on it like flys on shit :nuts: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kellyanne Conway :lol: Second rate manager for Dump....can't find a good one and she has experience with 'Lying Ted':snack:

After practicing law, Conway entered the polling business with Wirthlin Group, a GOP polling firm which worked for Ronald Reagan. She also worked for a period for Luntz Research Companies before founding her own firm, The Polling Company, in 1995. Among the political figures Conway has worked for are Congressman Jack Kemp; former Vice President Dan Quayle; Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich; Senator Fred Thompson; and Congressman (now Indiana Governor) Mike Pence.[2]She worked as the senior advisor to Newt Gingrich during his 2012 United States presidential election campaign.[3] In August 2015, she became the president of the Promise I Super-PAC which supported the 2016 presidential campaign of Ted Cruzand is part of a group of 4 super-PACs supporting Cruz. Its main funding was 11 million dollars from hedgefund manager Robert Mercer.[4]p

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh it's a DemonCUNT talking point right out of the Alinskey playbook so Ballsack is on it like flys on shit :nuts: 

Ballsack is a very small minded individual. 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kellyanne Conway :lol: Second rate manager for Dump....can't find a good one and she has experience with 'Lying Ted':snack:

After practicing law, Conway entered the polling business with Wirthlin Group, a GOP polling firm which worked for Ronald Reagan. She also worked for a period for Luntz Research Companies before founding her own firm, The Polling Company, in 1995. Among the political figures Conway has worked for are Congressman Jack Kemp; former Vice President Dan Quayle; Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich; Senator Fred Thompson; and Congressman (now Indiana Governor) Mike Pence.[2]She worked as the senior advisor to Newt Gingrich during his 2012 United States presidential election campaign.[3] In August 2015, she became the president of the Promise I Super-PAC which supported the 2016 presidential campaign of Ted Cruzand is part of a group of 4 super-PACs supporting Cruz. Its main funding was 11 million dollars from hedgefund manager Robert Mercer.[4]p

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway

How is any of that "second rate"?

Oh....wait for it.....

main-qimg-12492dde29a61d6e0ae8d32fbb083f6a?convert_to_webp=true

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Apparently, the requirements are quite different now.  Massive federal investigations are really the first key to the presidency.

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because people like you are to stupid to understand it. And it looks like you are also to stupid to understand that. 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why do you think what she wants him to do is the way he is going to do it?  And why the fuck would anyone care (short of the weird Dems of course...for some bizarre reason)?  Who gives a shit?  If it's legal, then it's legal.  Period.  And certainly, if it is "borderline", then it can't be any closer to the border than the Clinton's shit. NO FUCKING WAY...and Trump doesn't have the crooked Obama Administration in his pocket, so...he's definitely further on this side of legal and ethical than that corrupt lying bitch.  And let me ask you this; don't you think if the Obama/Hillary administration could take Trump down by now for something illegal, they would have?  Something tells me our government resources are working overtime on that little project.  You know, "fair and transparent" democracy.  :wall:

Or wait...maybe it has something to do with Russia?  Of course....so does the Clinton foundation. Good grief already!  Clinton supporters are complete hypocrites and immoral locusts.

Hey Vince...how about sending me your tax returns?  No?  Why not? 

Ok, so......If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.  :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think what she wants him to do is the way he is going to do it?  And why the fuck would anyone care (short of the weird Dems of course...for some bizarre reason)?  Who gives a shit?  If it's legal, then it's legal.  Period.  And certainly, if it is "borderline", then it can't be any closer to the border than the Clinton's shit. NO FUCKING WAY...and Trump doesn't have the crooked Obama Administration in his pocket, so...he's definitely further on this side of legal and ethical than that corrupt lying bitch.  And let me ask you this; don't you think if the Obama/Hillary administration could take Trump down by now for something illegal, they would have?  Something tells me our government resources are working overtime on that little project.  You know, "fair and transparent" democracy.  :wall:

Or wait...maybe it has something to do with Russia?  Of course....so does the Clinton foundation. Good grief already!  Clinton supporters are complete hypocrites and immoral locusts.

Hey Vince...how about sending me your tax returns?  No?  Why not? 

Ok, so......If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.  :bc:

And you know this how?

2nd bold: The damaging stuff will happen after Labor Day, why blow your load early like the Republicans did with Benghazi and the e-mail, voters don't have a long memory and smart well run campaigns know this.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And you know this how?

2nd bold: The damaging stuff will happen after Labor Day, why blow your load early like the Republicans did with Benghazi and the e-mail, voters don't have a long memory and smart well run campaigns know this.

Seems like your admitting that even though dem candidates do more unethical and illogical things, the voters still vote Dem because they have short memories?

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Seems like your admitting that even though dem candidates do more unethical and illogical things, the voters still vote Dem because they have short memories?

That's kinda what I got too.  He knows what is going on....but rooting for your team with prejudice means turning your eyes away from things you don't want to see or believe.

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And you know this how?

And you know this how?

I can see and smell the smoke in DC from my house..  

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Stupid could also be equating intelligence to an areas population...

I would say it's more intelligent to live in an area where you aren't at a risk to get shot on a daily basis.