Check your account email address ×

Trump Blames Own Border Policy on Democrats

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup Zambinski is just a troll here. He responds the same on every topic and that’s every topic. Adds a meme, insult a topic poster.

I respond mostly the same if I consider you a proven idiot not worthy of much more.  Remember when I tried to engage and debate your posts when I first got here?  Yeah....only to hear nothing but insults from you.  A system I've used for all the ones like you also.  You are now all here for my comic enjoyment.  Proof that America has more imbeciles than they can handle appropriately hence, our current politcal system.

I know...you have me on ignore.  But I know damn well you read every one of these posts of mine.  You like being upset and sad.  It's who you are as a person.  Ewww....why live?

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Be fair now, at least 80% of the members here insult you and your ridiculous posts.

Because 80% of his posts are flat out nonsense, lies or bullshit.  He never used to be this way until Trump won.  Now he's prescribing to the DNC Alinsky playbook to say or do anything to win the argument.  FAIL

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because 80% of his posts are flat out nonsense, lies or bullshit.  He never used to be this way until Trump won.  Now he's prescribing to the DNC Alinsky playbook to say or do anything to win the argument.  FAIL

Lmao. 

I love it when you dipshits start invoking alinsky and Soros. 

Edited by motonoggin

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So just like you for 8 years of Obama. You're both fucking morons

One group puts out food for the bears and pretty soon the bears are all around getting into trash cans digging up gardens and eating pets. So then the other group of people puts up wire and starts chasing off the bears. Pretty soon a baby bear gets caught in some wire and everyone is outraged. The moral of the story is don't feed the bears it is bad for them and bad for us but that lesson is lost on those who only lament the baby bear caught in some wire.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I respond mostly the same if I consider you a proven idiot not worthy of much more.  Remember when I tried to engage and debate your posts when I first got here?  Yeah....only to hear nothing but insults from you.  A system I've used for all the ones like you also.  You are now all here for my comic enjoyment.  Proof that America has more imbeciles than they can handle appropriately hence, our current politcal system.

I know...you have me on ignore.  But I know damn well you read every one of these posts of mine.  You like being upset and sad.  It's who you are as a person.  Ewww....why live?

Spot on. Dumbest populace on the planet. 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spot on. Dumbest populace on the planet. 

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

I love it when you dipshits start invoking alinsky and Soros. 

Neomarxist says what?

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

One group puts out food for the bears and pretty soon the bears are all around getting into trash cans digging up gardens and eating pets. So then the other group of people puts up wire and starts chasing off the bears. Pretty soon a baby bear gets caught in some wire and everyone is outraged. The moral of the story is don't feed the bears it is bad for them and bad for us but that lesson is lost on those who only lament the baby bear caught in some wire.

you're gonna have to dumb that allegory down for Ben and Jim a little.  

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Bear and pedophile analogies to describe and defend the government losing 1500 kids.

I mean, it'd be funny if it weren't so fantastically repulsive and evil.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? 

Its genocide!!  ermmahgahddd!!!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its genocide!!  ermmahgahddd!!!

In my work with the defendants (at the Nuremberg Trails 1945-1949)
I was searching for the nature of evil and I now think I have come close to defining it. A lack of empathy. It’s the one characteristic that connects all the
defendants, a genuine incapacity to feel with their fellow men.

Evil, I think, is the absence of empathy.”

Quotation: Captain G. M. Gilbert, the Army psychologist assigned to
watching the defendants at the Nuremberg trails

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I was searching for the nature of evil and I now think I have come close to defining it. A lack of empathy. It’s the one characteristic that connects all the

Excellent quotation. 

Lmao. Bear and pedophile analogies to describe and defend the government losing 1500 kids.

I mean, it'd be funny if it weren't so fantastically repulsive and evil.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? 

Are you surprised that the government misplaced 1500 children out the tens of thousands they are dealing with?

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

“I want to be clear. DHS does not have a blanket policy on separating families as a deterrent,” Homanreportedly said at the press event with Sessions. “Every law enforcement agency in this country separates parents from children when they’re arrested for a crime. There is no new policy. This has always been the policy. Now, you will see more prosecutions because of the attorney general’s commitment to zero tolerance.”

Even so, the decision to prosecute all offenders is one that was made by the current administration. It is not a law that “Democrats gave us,” as Trump said.

There's that 'law and order' again.....

The first one to bring the Nazis into a discussion is always on the losing side.