Check your account email address ×

Welcome to America.

I hate police dogs. A fucking club or flashlight works better.  Half those K-9 officers are fucking assholes. 

A state Police dog wnated to bite ME about 30 years ago. Dogs sense your fear or dislike of them. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate police dogs. A fucking club or flashlight works better.  Half those K-9 officers are fucking assholes. 

A state Police dog wnated to bite ME about 30 years ago. Dogs sense your fear or dislike of them. 

Too had it didn't bite you !!!

my mom dated a st paul cop for yrs . he had a drug dog . fucker bit me on the ass 1 day because i forgot i had a dug out in my back pocket . just a nip but it drew blood .

he was a pretty decent old school cop retired close to 20 yrs ago .

pretty funny big burrly black cop with a bad ass German shepherd.  but at  home his little poodle gigi was his spoiled rotten babby.  all his buddy gave him shit about that little poodle with the bows and outfits lol .like most black men kicked off pretty young 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That's fucked up.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Those last two dogs didn't want to give it up, that's a bullshit way to arrest someone, especially the naked guy.

I'm with you on the nightstick or flashlight.

2 hours ago, The One said:

Too had it didn't bite you !!!

It ALMOST got me!!!  Big, monstrous, black German Shepherd. Holy fuck, the trooper got the leash just in time. 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's fucked up.

Those last two dogs didn't want to give it up, that's a bullshit way to arrest someone, especially the naked guy.

I'm with you on the nightstick or flashlight.

Yeah, a stick can drop just about anybody.  A big flashlight can ring someone' s bell also. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, a stick can drop just about anybody.  A big flashlight can ring someone' s bell also. 

but your avrage fat fuck cop with powder doughnut all over his sausage fingers can not run more than 10 yards let along grab his Niger beater with all the powederd sugar on his hands .

so much more ez for them to just open the back door and say go get em .

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Should be the same as tasers, the K9 cop gets chewed on so he knows what it feels like before he's allowed to have the dog.

they are all extremely involved in training there own dogs .that includes bring the bait.

they spend a shit load of time every yr on your dime at trading events shows and the local training facility .

it is a privlage job to be k9 at most cop shops 

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

but your avrage fat fuck cop with powder doughnut all over his sausage fingers can not run more than 10 yards let along grab his Niger beater with all the powederd sugar on his hands .

so much more ez for them to just open the back door and say go get em .

Are you a police academy graduate?  Until you are, I suggest you shut that cock-smoker of yours. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you a police academy graduate?  Until you are, I suggest you shut that cock-smoker of yours. 

Just because you were the academy barracks queen  doesn't make you an expert.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just because you were the academy barracks queen  doesn't make you an expert.

It makes him an expert on sucking cocks and licking boots 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they are all extremely involved in training there own dogs .that includes bring the bait.

they spend a shit load of time every yr on your dime at trading events shows and the local training facility .

it is a privlage job to be k9 at most cop shops 

My buddy had a Sheppard that was trained by the Detroit police, but didn’t make the cut. So they give it away. I swear they trained this dog to be racist. It used to growl at black people. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My buddy had a Sheppard that was trained by the Detroit police, but didn’t make the cut. So they give it away. I swear they trained this dog to be racist. It used to growl at black people. :lol: 

Most white peoples dogs are racists.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So, is there an agenda being pushed?  spindry?  Hate the cops, love the gangs and let the criminals free?  Is that the general message that you are trying to convey?

MS-13!!!!!

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So, is there an agenda being pushed?  spindry?  Hate the cops, love the gangs and let the criminals free?  Is that the general message that you are trying to convey?

I'll answer for Spinner truthfully- Cops don't vote D, typically so, yeah....they are the bad guys!  Criminals and people on the dole vote D so...good guys!

31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Most white peoples dogs are racists.

Racist dogs.  Great...you two just gave the left their next narrative.  Not sure where it will fit in though but probably somewhere before it circles back to Stormy.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Racist dogs.  Great...you two just gave the left their next narrative.  Not sure where it will fit in though but probably somewhere before it circles back to Stormy.  :lol:

Well they were racist before trump was pres. Maybe they knew he would win?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well they were racist before trump was pres. Maybe they knew he would win?

Dogs are pretty smart.  Hell....I didn't think he'd win either.  SHIT!  I'm gonna go ask my pups for some investment advice!  Prolly get better ideas than Rev-cuck has given here.  :lmao: