Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I really like this guy.....have known him for going on 2 years and found him to be a straight shooter that really cares about all the guys around him. He has a shit ton of awesome stories too. We both agreed that when the steel mills either wore us out or kicked us out we'd probably resort to a life of crime growing weed and sticking it to the man :lol: 

So Benny, is that why he lets you drive his Harley Hog, while he rides bitch, and you're wearing ASSLESS chaps????? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

He was a Scorpion and he has ridden in all 50 states....they had no particular beef with any of the big clubs. He has ridden with a lot of guys a hung out with a shit ton of 1%ers.

I dont like bikers....we talked about that as well.......

HA's would never let someone who rode with pagens ride with them. They hate them as much as they hate outlaws.

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So Benny, is that why he lets you drive his Harley Hog, while he rides bitch, and you're wearing ASSLESS chaps????? 

Fuck ur gay 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There was some patching over between the pagens and hells angels during 2004 or 2005. 

Really , when was that at the brawl in NY city. You sure your not thinking about the rock machine and angels?

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Really , when was that at the brawl in NY city. You sure your not thinking about the rock machine and angels?

Uh huh. There was a falling out among some Pagens. A few were patched over to HA colors. 

Bro I could write a book on crooked cop stories. Only problem is some of the stories are so fucked up many would not believe them. The entire cook country sheriff's Dept is basically a street gang with badges. Royal pieces of corrupt shit. And if you asked one they would tell you that. 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao.

Biker gang politics is like soap operas for old white dudes. 

Have you seen our resident Outlaw  lately?

8 hours ago, The One said:

Fuck ur gay 

I offered to take the GDT for 8 years, now go suck another cock, 800 FAGGON. YOU'RE GAY!!!

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao, you're not a biker.

Well if by biker you mean a criminal who travels in packs with other criminals on motorcycles, no.  But as someone who grew up around motorcycles of all kinds, and owned over 30 of them, sorry chooch, I'm a biker.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well if by biker you mean a criminal who travels in packs with other criminals on motorcycles, no.  But as someone who grew up around motorcycles of all kinds, and owned over 30 of them, sorry chooch, I'm a biker.  

You're a motorcycle rider. 

Not a biker. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Read the thread title for fucks sake....it doesn't say anything upper class Connecticut bikers. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're a motorcycle rider. 

Not a biker. 

My biker buddies will call ourselves what we want.  But we don't wear patches and travel in packs.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read the thread title for fucks sake....it doesn't say anything upper class Connecticut bikers. 

Go tickle your balloon knot Jimmy.  How bout dat?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My biker buddies will call ourselves what we want.  But we don't wear patches and travel in packs.

:lmao: Poor Jimmynis like a little ankle biter with Tourette’s :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a biker 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Brilliant and you and despite what you and your buddies call yourselves the discussion was about outlaw bikers...capiche? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor Jimmynis like a little ankle biter with Tourette’s :lol: 

And look at you latching onto anything and anybody trying to be relevant....very cute Jethro.

IMG_4013.JPG.61b526c6434642178a49cfc9c52584b5.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And look at you latching onto anything and anybody trying to be relevant....very cute Jethro.

IMG_4013.JPG.61b526c6434642178a49cfc9c52584b5.JPG

Dude - that’s your avi :lmao:  Many on BOTH sides do the spectrum share the same opinion of you :lmao:  I’m proud to be disliked by the Repugs  - I’d be pissed if I wasn’t :thumbsup: