Check your account email address ×

Why most often the worlds most notorious serial killers are white

6 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. before i even opened this post, "they're smarter" was going through my head.

It’s actually true lol. Lots of black rapist\murders out there. But they’re dumb as a stump and generally get caught before they can build a body count 

Edited by Rod Johnson

Not quite a serial killer but I always thought Idi Amin was pretty intelligent.

http://www.monitor.co.ug/SpecialReports/ugandaat50/How-many-people-did-Amin-really-kill-/1370466-1519550-k5ak59/index.html

The International Commission of Jurists in Geneva estimate the number of people killed by Amin at between 80,000 and 300,000. Another estimate by exile organisations and Amnesty International, put the number of people killed at 500,000 out of the 12 million Ugandans at the time.

Edited by T1R9sledder

Quite often they’re your typical male emasculated democrat type voter that have little power or control\impotent in their real life and want to fully assert control over their victims 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Quite often they’re your typical male emasculated democrat type voter that have little power or control\impotent in their real life and want to fully assert control over their victims 

Ted Bundy worked for the GOP. 

47 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because they’re generally quite intelligent 

Ahhh...white people.  Not quite as smart as asians but make up for it with a violent nature!  GO HONKIES!!!!!  :lol:

40 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Some are regarded even.

Shit always cracks me up.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I can see that these days for sure.  But really, how do these victims somehow end up with their own victims?  Do they outcry them into a lull and pounce or what?  :lol:

Not sure politics has much to do with their mind set though.   :dunno:  Be interesting to read on it though..

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh...white people.  Not quite as smart as asians but make up for it with a violent nature!  GO HONKIES!!!!!  :lol:

Shit always cracks me up.  :lmao:

I can see that these days for sure.  But really, how do these victims somehow end up with their own victims?  Do they outcry them into a lull and pounce or what?  :lol:

Not sure politics has much to do with their mind set though.   :dunno:  Be interesting to read on it though..

Actual political affiliation no, just that type of person 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ted Bundy worked for the GOP. 

Now he was definitely regarded!  

I figured you’d come in here triggered AF with no real insight lol

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I figured you’d come in here triggered AF with no real insight lol

Serial killers are predominantly conservative. 80% by some researcher’s estimate. As for serial killers being highly intelligent? Not necessarily so. That distinction belongs to the organized type of killer. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Serial killers are predominantly conservative. 80% by some researcher’s estimate. As for serial killers being highly intelligent? Not necessarily so. That distinction belongs to the organized type of killer. 

You’re mistaken republican for conservative. Common mistake. Most “successful” serial killers tend to be intelligent because that is needed to get away with it 

You’re mistaken republican for conservative. Common mistake. Most “successful” serial killers tend to be intelligent because that is needed to get away with it 

Successful serial killers don’t get caught, dummy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because they’re generally quite intelligent 

Actually its not the case at all looking at total victims worldwide.  Out of the top 20 only 7 would be "white."   Top 5 zero.   Top 10 only 3.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. before i even opened this post, "they're smarter" was going through my head.

Sludgey needs all the support and reinforcement he can find that will possibly link him with "smart". he finally found white serial killers. :lol: 

Edited by Nazipigdog