Check your account email address ×

Why most often the worlds most notorious serial killers are white

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sludgey needs all the support and reinforcement he can find that will possibly link him with "smart". he finally found white serial killers. :lol: 

That’s weird hey considering that I’m a minority :owned: 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Because white people are the only ones fucked enough to kill people they don't even know for no reason at all.

I like to kill people I know and hate! :bc:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because white people are the only ones fucked enough to kill people they don't even know for no reason at all.

Serial killers always have a reason. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No they most often have a reason 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah. A voice told them to do it. 

They werrrrrrre not hugged enough as a child. 

theri neighbors dog told them too.

Great reasons.

No. Some have fucked up childhoods but often they don’t 

Bundy and ridgeway did it to assert their dominance and fulfill their extremely perverted sexual desires. And those desires also stem partially stem from a desire to assert complete control over someone 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No. Some have fucked up childhoods but often they don’t 

Bundy and ridgeway did it to assert their dominance and fulfill their extremely perverted sexual desires. And those desires also stem partially stem from a desire to assert complete control over someone 

That's a very nice way of saying they are fucked up.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's a very nice way of saying they are fucked up.

Very fucked up. Bundy and ridgeway were almost identical in what they did yet their outwardly personalities were a fair bit different. Both derived pleasure from killing. Most serial killing crimes are sexual in nature but not all. Most take pleasure in killing. One anomaly in that was Jeffrey dahmer. He didn’t enjoy killing or get pleasure from it. But it was necessary to accomplish his goal

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah. A voice told them to do it. 

They werrrrrrre not hugged enough as a child. 

theri neighbors dog told them too.

Great reasons.

Serial killers, by and large don’t hear voices. There are exceptions. The Son of Sam killer was no doubt a paranoid schizophrenic. Most have brain abnormalities that creates problems for them to develop affective empathy, but that doesn’t make them mentally ill. Combine that brain abnormality with exposure to violence as a child or emotional alienation and the seed beds are established for the making of a serial killer. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Serial killers, by and large don’t hear voices. There are exceptions. The Son of Sam killer was no doubt a paranoid schizophrenic. Most have brain abnormalities that creates problems for them to develop affective empathy, but that doesn’t make them mentally ill. Combine that brain abnormality with exposure to violence as a child or emotional alienation and the seed beds are established for the making of a serial killer. 

Didn’t he later claim that he made up that he was hearing voices and he was part of a larger cult and there were actually several shooters?

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Didn’t he later claim that he made up that he was hearing voices and he was part of a larger cult and there were actually several shooters?

Not sure. The interviews I’ve seen of him shows him displaying direct signs of religious preoccupation. Common with schizophrenia.  I know that a lot people have died that we’re touched by the case. Suicides and such. I think the number has reached 30 deaths. The aftermath is quite creepy. Probably the creepiest aftermath of all the serial killers. From the very beginning he wanted the death penalty. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure. The interviews I’ve seen of him shows him displaying direct signs of religious preoccupation. Common with schizophrenia.  I know that a lot people have died that we’re touched by the case. Suicides and such. I think the number has reached 30 deaths. The aftermath is quite creepy. Probably the creepiest aftermath of all the serial killers. From the very beginning he wanted the death penalty. 

The facts seem to corroborate his story. And he said all this while still admitting to doing the first three shootings and knowing full well that still puts him in jail for the rest of his life 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The facts seem to corroborate his story. And he said all this while still admitting to doing the first three shootings and knowing full well that still puts him in jail for the rest of his life 

He survived having his throat slit in prison. Supposedly his carotid artery was cut. How does a person survive that if true? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

He survived having his throat slit in prison. Supposedly his carotid artery was cut. How does a person survive that if true? 

My guess is his artery wasn’t cut