Check your account email address ×

NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Stay in the tunnel until the anthem is over.

When you're on the field you're an employee, work rules are in all industries.

Where’s the first amendment line drawn?  Or any constitutional line pertaining to employer/employee? 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Where’s the first amendment line drawn?  Or any constitutional line pertaining to employer/employee? 

It's drawn just above the words "Employee Signature" on the mutual "At-Will" employment agreement.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Your rights end where capitalism begins.

Pretty much.  But you forgot about the whole money thing..those rights aren't stolen, they are purchased.

52 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Not sure.  Will have to look into how many were killed from taking a knee vs assault rifles.

Here's your answer @f7ben  "Yes", 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I just got my Fox Bot wife and daughter all pissed off at me over this issue...they are calling me a stupid liberal! :lol:

Do you feel all tingly inside?  :lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's drawn just above the words "Employee Signature" on the mutual "At-Will" employment agreement.

Pretty much.  But you forgot about the whole money thing..those rights aren't stolen, they are purchased.

Here's your answer @f7ben  "Yes", 

Do you feel all tingly inside?  :lmao:

No tingling but I laughed my ass off!

Yup....a retard.....posts memes defending one constitutional right and advocating for the destruction of another. Too fucking dumb...must be canadian.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , its capitalism. Sales were down and owners didn't like that. These are the rules for working here. If you cannot abide by the rules , seek employment elsewhere.

I love how these idiotic stretch correlations are being used in this scenario.  'FREEDOM OF SPEECH"  :lol:

"Same".

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No tingling but I laughed my ass off!

Be careful not to laugh too much.  If the thought of a plaid shirt starts to makes sense....it could be something serious.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , its capitalism. Sales were down and owners didn't like that. These are the rules for working here. If you cannot abide by the rules , seek employment elsewhere.

Fascism is capitalism in decay.

Just now, f7ben said:

George Takei ruthlessly skewers Prolapski to the max

Yuh....that must have been that tingle I was talking about.  One of my ass hairs moved.  Geogie can floss with it while he reads "PoliMath's" meme below.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-24-at-4.21.29-PM-436

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

And brains to Brian's.

That one is an autocorrect. Used to drive me nuts cause this guy Brian who worked for me was the dumbest mother fucker but it always corrected to brain which made me smh. Best day in years when he quit. 

Oh sure....right on snake

"The right to be free from sexual discrimination just means the government can't arrest you because you're gay...it doesnt protect you from your employer firing you because you're gay or someone refusing to serve you!!!"

What a fucking moron

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"The right to be free from sexual discrimination just means the government can't arrest you because you're gay...it doesnt protect you from your employer firing you because you're gay or someone refusing to serve you!!!"

What a fucking moron

There's definitely something seriously wrong with the dude.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a fucking moron

Por #triggeredbhen