Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not if the parents are smart and spend it all. 

Kids in their early years should be helped as long as it doesn't negatively effect the parents,  i was happy to get 8k towards my first house at 21 but get to 30 SBYL live in the bed you made.  

If the parents are really smart they will spend and still have plenty left over to help their kids.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If the parents are really smart they will spend and still have plenty left over to help their kids.

Not everyones Italian!!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you losers ever thought this through?  Or are  your parents so unhealthy that they are checking out at 50?

Because generally parents money will benefit the Grand kids. Hopefully I’ll be long retired and we’ll into my 60’s before my parents check out. I can’t imagine needing their money. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Talk about triggered, holy shit!

I guess we have a different definition of triggered. You think quoting someone twice is triggered. I think long crying rants and cowardly threats are triggered. 

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You make a lot of good points but Trumpsters don't care.

On the first bold, they can't see the difference between calling someone out for their own responsibilities in life and attacking a persons family.  They can't because they don't want to. 

On the second bold. Do you think he writes new stuff all of the time, or just the first sentence or two then cut and pastes his same old bullshit?

It really is embarrassing how much I enjoy this crap. I've been pretty low key most of the time, trying not to spend much time here.  But this latest shit just drew me in. 

In one way I feel bad about pissing off Driftbitch so much.  But I felt like making a point. Here these guys are defending what Trump does. Cheer him on and vote for him after making fun of a disabled reporter, what he said about and opponents wife and really all the low life shit he has done. Yet these people defend him constantly.  Yet when I say stuff that is less hurtful to a person who has said worse things to me, they really get upset.  How the fuck do they hold an anonymous person on the net to a higher standard than the President?

I would be he is a good guy to sled with and has a good time with his buddies so it's kind of shitty to pick on him. But then I remember his saying that the Palestinian kids deserved to die for being at a protest, and I think fuck him. What kind of an asshole has no empathy for unarmed kids?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we have a different definition of triggered. You think quoting someone twice is triggered. I think long crying rants and cowardly threats are triggered. 

Like yours above.....

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What in the hell is a "cowardly threat"?  

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Obviouslly.:lol:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you losers ever thought this through?  Or are  your parents so unhealthy that they are checking out at 50?

Because generally parents money will benefit the Grand kids. Hopefully I’ll be long retired and we’ll into my 60’s before my parents check out. I can’t imagine needing their money. 

Italians invented that.

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That ladies is the definition of Triggered.  

In this theoretical track down, is this when you throw a glass of water in my face?

More like a baseball bat to the face, figuratively speaking of course.  Anonymous half man using political opinions as an excuse to act like a low life.  Keep talking.  

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah that's why you quoted him twice on the same post. :lol:

No kidding.

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

You'll  probably leave your kids with a reverse mortgage to pay off. :lol:

Coffee on the monitor  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What in the hell is a "cowardly threat"?  

In general a vague threat made to people on the internet. 

In particular everything you say when you get frustrated when no one gives you the respect you think you deserve. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

In particular everything you say when you get frustrated when no one gives you the respect you think you deserve. 

Ah....you mean 99.9% of what you say.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More like a baseball bat to the face, figuratively speaking of course.  Anonymous half man using political opinions as an excuse to act like a low life.  Keep talking.  

No kidding.

Coffee on the monitor  :lol:  

A baseball bat?????? Good idea. You look kind of soft in the photo.   

Got to give you credit at least you're dreaming of figuratively hitting me in the face instead of the back of the head.  

You're not a complete coward in your fantasies. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Coward is afraid to tell anyone you are, while using someones political opinions as an excuse to act like a low rent scumbag.  Own it Betty Cuck.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ah....you mean 99.9% of what you say.

When have I threatened someone?

Ohhhhh Noes........ you fell threatened!!!!! Poor Dave.  A big guy like you feeling threatened.  You have such a sad life. Hopefully when you move back to Mommy and Daddy's place you will feel safe. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When have I threatened someone?

Ohhhhh Noes........ you fell threatened!!!!! Poor Dave.  A big guy like you feeling threatened.  You have such a sad life. Hopefully when you move back to Mommy and Daddy's place you will feel safe. 

That just speaks of hypocrisy.  Coming from a guy who's first, last and only job came from daddy.  Wow. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Coward is afraid to tell anyone you are, while using someones political opinions as an excuse to act like a low rent scumbag.  Own it Betty Cuck.

You know the Cuck is short for Cuckhold right?  As in the husband of an adulterous wife. 

Just sayin that to my knowledge that has never applied to me. 

I think it's funny how none of you used that term until Bannon told you to. 

Part of TDS is that they change your vocabulary and you don't even realize it. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That just speaks of hypocrisy.  Coming from a guy who's first, last and only job came from daddy.  Wow. 

Thanks for the lesson on hypocrisy.  Trumpsters teach me more and more about the word every day.

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This was a dumb definition to make you feel just in a weak reponse to his threat.  But hey, to each their own.  If he made those threats to me I'd be coordinating a meet and greet with great vigor!  But hey, LOOK AT YOU INTERNET WARRIORS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!  Ick.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A baseball bat?????? Good idea. You look kind of soft in the photo.   

Got to give you credit at least you're dreaming of figuratively hitting me in the face instead of the back of the head.  

You're not a complete coward in your fantasies. 

Whew, I gotta tell ya Revy-cuck, it sure seems to me he's calling you out.  Not sure where you are in relation to eachother on the map but, maybe you'd like to reciprocate?  Let me clue you in here...it's pretty obvious you've pissed him off.  Either step up or back away.  Or, you may very well be getting a bat to the fucking face.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for the lesson on hypocrisy.  Trumpsters teach me more and more about the word every day.

Sooo...8 years of blatant hypocrisy, lies, name calling and intollerance and you've forgotten how it's done already?  That's weird.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know the Cuck is short for Cuckhold right?  As in the husband of an adulterous wife. 

Just sayin that to my knowledge that has never applied to me. 

I think it's funny how none of you used that term until Bannon told you to. 

Part of TDS is that they change your vocabulary and you don't even realize it. 

I know what it means.  You probably don't realize that the first time I've ever used the term was just now, Betty.  I have lots of adjectives to describe people like you, "Beta Cuck" isn't one of them.   One of these days you're going to come to realize your political opinions about the US were formed by bias, and the comfy little cocoon you live in, where you think its ok to judge someones personal and professional character, someone who has a public profile and their name on the door, all while you throw those rocks from your anonymous glass house that your daddy built.  That is the definition of  "lack of perspective" due to limited life experience, but more importantly, cowardice.   

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew, I gotta tell ya Revy-cuck, it sure seems to me he's calling you out.  Not sure where you are in relation to eachother on the map but, maybe you'd like to reciprocate?  Let me clue you in here...it's pretty obvious you've pissed him off.  Either step up or back away.  Or, you may very well be getting a bat to the fucking face.

I readily admitted that, I don't have to explain why, to anyone who's been through something like that.  You just don't go there.  I doubt he will, he'll just keep taking his little snipes from his anonymous little office somewhere.  My numbers in the book. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know what it means.  You probably don't realize that the first time I've ever used the term was just now, Betty.  I have lots of adjectives to describe people like you, "Beta Cuck" isn't one of them.   One of these days you're going to come to realize your political opinions about the US were formed by bias, and the comfy little cocoon you live in, where you think its ok to judge someones personal and professional character, someone who has a public profile and their name on the door, all while you throw those rocks from your anonymous glass house that your daddy built.  That is the definition of  "lack of perspective" due to limited life experience, but more importantly, cowardice.   

Spot on.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I readily admitted that, I don't have to explain why, to anyone who's been through something like that.  You just don't go there.  I doubt he will, he'll just keep taking his little snipes from his anonymous little office somewhere.  My numbers in the book. :lol: 

Hey, actions have consequences. This idea that one can act like a little fucking repugnant ass hole on the internet and be safe is retarded liberal dreaming.  It's time to get things back on track where men are men and sheep are afraid.  :lol:

:bc:

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

You'll  probably leave your kids with a reverse mortgage to pay off. :lol:

beauty of a reverse,  if theres equity they can sell the house and pocket it,  if not they can jsut walk away.  My parents have one on their house now,  I encouraged it as I'd rather they have money to have fun than leave me with anything.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

beauty of a reverse,  if theres equity they can sell the house and pocket it,  if not they can jsut walk away.  My parents have one on their house now,  I encouraged it as I'd rather they have money to have fun than leave me with anything.  

I know i know....but it was fun just to say you would leave them with a big mortgage to pay off if you know what I mean. :bc: