Check your account email address ×

US will rebuild North Korea. Nation building FTFW

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

There already is more progress there than the last 50 years.  I'm still very suspicious of whats going on.   Why would China want them in the international labor market?

subcontractors, Chinese labor is getting more expensive.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

China is already exploiting NK labor in the form of refugees. 

Bunch of them working in Russia as well. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

$2trillion to rebuild NK :snack:

we will give then no cash . it has been said a few times . if they fully comply we will let privet investment in to invest in there countery . you know the way it should be done in every countery 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

we will give then no cash . it has been said a few times . if they fully comply we will let privet investment in to invest in there countery . you know the way it should be done in every countery 

You’re on the trump economic advisory team? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no but I watch the Sunday morning news programs . and no I do not get fox at the cabin that was abc and CBS 

You sound very well informed with a lot of inside information. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You sound very well informed with a lot of inside information. 

you sond like you  are crying like a bitch just parroting the sniveling you see on cnn . you know just live every other day since Trump kicked your queens ass 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you sond like you  are crying like a bitch just parroting the sniveling you see on cnn . you know just live every other day since Trump kicked your queens ass 

Fur sure 

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like KFC and Pizza hut?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Like KFC and Pizza hut?

Man!  They’d fucking go nuts!  Can you imagine them digging into a meat lovers deep dish Supreme for the first time?  TO THE MOON!!!!

Or, do you think they’d notice the absense of dog meat and be all like, “meh..”

:lol:

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Like KFC and Pizza hut?

prob I could deff see Pepsi co expanding in to NK 

with all the money the people start making in factory's and mines  and power infrastructure they will be looking for new and exciting shit to to drink like Pepsi and Pizza hut . not to mention most contractors are not down for BBQ cat legs 

On 5/12/2018 at 12:52 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Vince you're the only that knows about The Korean War....fuck you're a fat little arrogant fuck. 

Hey listen you keyboard rummy, why would you get involved in a back forth between me and @Nazipigdog ?

You do understand that him and I are friends who snowmobile, drink, do business with each other, etc... I know actually having real life friends from this site is anathema to you so IMO you should just leave your sobbing mental anguish for imbeciles of your ilk such as @Momorider :thumb:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The society in general is brainwashed.   Its going to take a hell of a lot more than some improved economics to change the country.   They are all but on the level of the WW2 Japanese thinking the Emperor as a God.   Maybe its out of fear or propaganda but the few news stories you see coming out of NK and how they talk about "the supreme leader" is disturbing.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey listen you keyboard rummy, why would you get involved in a back forth between me and @Nazipigdog ?

You do understand that him and I are friends who snowmobile, drink, do business with each other, etc... I know actually having real life friends from this site is anathema to you so IMO you should just leave your sobbing mental anguish for imbeciles of your ilk such as @Momorider :thumb:

Listen you fat little Wop if you want to play slap and tickle with Analer then take it to PM...if not your comments are fair game and you can stfu. Nobody buys your knowitall well read schtick anyhow so go eat some more Canollis you bald headed troll.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you fat little Wop if you want to play slap and tickle with Analer then take it to PM...if not your comments are fair game and you can stfu. Nobody buys your knowitall well read schtick anyhow so go eat some more Canollis you bald headed troll.

:lmao: Ballsack :owned:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The society in general is brainwashed.   Its going to take a hell of a lot more than some improved economics to change the country.   They are all but on the level of the WW2 Japanese thinking the Emperor as a God.   Maybe its out of fear or propaganda but the few news stories you see coming out of NK and how they talk about "the supreme leader" is disturbing.  

Just like Japan eh? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Isn't it time to chase @DriftBusta around now? :lol:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Isn't it time to chase @DriftBusta around now? :lol:

I'm not chasing anybody around Vince..I made a comment and you literally came rolling in here blabbing about your relationship with Analer and how I shouldn't stay out of it. You really have an inflated sense of who the fuck you are.