Check your account email address ×

US will rebuild North Korea. Nation building FTFW

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If we could get NK to a China style economic system, that would be the win of the century to date. 

Meanwhile a $20 billion Wall gets built between the US and a neighbor. Tariffs get slapped on their goods and foreign relations deteriorate. But we gift “economic help” to a nation on the other side of the world. Makes perfect fucking sense to me. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Meanwhile a $20 billion Wall gets built between the US and a neighbor. Tariffs get slapped on their goods and foreign relations deteriorate. But we gift “economic help” to a nation on the other side of the world. Makes perfect fucking sense to me. 

The wall will never be built. Our economy is great. We eliminate an enemy and bring their people into our labor pool for our consumer economy. Win win. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I’d be more inclined to trust the piece of pizza behind the toilet on the floor of a truck stop bathroom 

Pompeo is scum...the lowest of the low

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In 3-5 years we could see a unified Korea like Germany.   

If we saw half that, it would be the most progress in the region in 50+ years. Even a peace treaty follows by NK entering the world economy would be enormous. Nothing stops the war drums from pounding like “we have consumer requirements from you”. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

In 3-5 years we could see a unified Korea like Germany.   

And if trump has anything to do with it the left will be off the rails. I love it

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

All we have to do is lift the economic embargos on north Korea. The reason they are like this is because of us. 

And why might that be?  I'm sure its the neocon zionist Joos fault, amirite?

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And why might that be?  I'm sure its the neocon zionist Joos fault, amirite?

I'm tired of trying to teach you world history, you simply choose to ignore it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If we saw half that, it would be the most progress in the region in 50+ years. Even a peace treaty follows by NK entering the world economy would be enormous. Nothing stops the war drums from pounding like “we have consumer requirements from you”. 

There already is more progress there than the last 50 years.  I'm still very suspicious of whats going on.   Why would China want them in the international labor market?

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There already is more progress there than the last 50 years.  I'm still very suspicious of whats going on.   Why would China want them in the international labor market?

Ween them off their teet

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm tired of trying to teach you world history, you simply choose to ignore it. 

History, I like history.

So who attacked who on June 25th 1950 when they crossed the 38th Parallel with a force 75,000 strong?

Who attacked who in international waters on January 23rd 1968?

Who shot down a USN recon EC-121 in international airspace resulting in the loss of 31 US lives on April 18, 1969?

I have more history, just ask :news:

Image result for uss pueblo

img0050.jpg

http://www.usspueblo.org/

https://abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-shot-us-plane-1969-killing-31/story?id=50108838

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They wouldn't, but Pompeo just started the bidding for the hearts and minds of the North Koreans. The Chi-Coms will infuse NK with a huge amount cash to keep them China friendly, the last thing the chinks want is any kind of US friendly country along the Yalu River.

Little Rocket Man is playing with a stacked deck this time, it's actually quite impressive how he has NK positioned.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

History, I like history.

So who attacked who on June 25th 1950 when they crossed the 38th Parallel with a force 75,000 strong?

Who attacked who in international waters on January 23rd 1968?

Who shot down a USN recon EC-121 in international airspace resulting in the loss of 31 US lives on April 18, 1969?

I have more history, just ask :news:

Image result for uss pueblo

img0050.jpg

http://www.usspueblo.org/

https://abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-shot-us-plane-1969-killing-31/story?id=50108838

Yes we know you are the expert on all things. I remember as a child listening to my father tell stories about how they used to live in bunkers in fear of the north Koreans attacking them in southern Illinois. Terrifying times that must have been. 

• Like 1