Check your account email address ×

Comfirmed: obama lied, $400 million was ransom

Rod

I said a few days ago, when Hillaryrider was crying no one addresses facts he posts.

I told him he never ventures into these threads where facts are laid out..... because they are inconvenient.

Who was right?

By the way...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

We do not pay ransom for hostages.   Well we do but we will just continuously lie to the American people about it. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was part of the 1.7 billion we owe them...

Wgaf

I don't not think it was I think this was extra money. Why hide the payment if it's part of the money that's theirs? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You have to wonder why the democrats think that they need to spin and deflect if no one GAF?

I honestly think there is more to this than what they are claiming.  And truthfully, I think that party is so corrupt than even if they have a decent story that nobody would be concerned with they fuck it up at the gate with so many multiple spins and re-truths that they forget the whole incident never had anything suspicious in the first place.  Dolts.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don't not think it was I think this was extra money. Why hide the payment if it's part of the money that's theirs? 

Did Obama write a check?

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The 1.7 was from frozen assets the 400 was from the 1979 arms deal.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....400 million is what we stole from them. 1.7 billion is the total after interest owed

Apparently only trading arms for hostages is acceptable, not giving back money that didn't belong to us in the first place.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Apparently only trading arms for hostages is acceptable, not giving back money that didn't belong to us in the first place.

Well, to be serious about it, getting back our citizens is of the utmost priority to me.  However, the fact that the Obama administration failed to yet again control a situation out of state, much less have it leak to the world is just plain incredible.  The whole administration has to be the most inept foreign policy buffoons ever created and clearly a laughing stock with other world leaders.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, to be serious about it, getting back our citizens is of the utmost priority to me.  However, the fact that the Obama administration failed to yet again control a situation out of state, much less have it leak to the world is just plain incredible.  The whole administration has to be the most inept foreign policy buffoons ever created and clearly a laughing stock with other world leaders.

So to be serious about it, the US has more Muslim nations helping us in the ME than before, we have sanctions against Russia that we didn't when they took aver Georgia, the situation in Afghanistan is far better than it was, and most importantly we are not losing thousands of American lives. Do you mean the world leaders who are helping us in the ME, who weren't before, the leaders who joined in the sanctions against Russia, France, Germany, Who? Name them and point out what they said. 

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So to be serious about it, the US has more Muslim nations helping us in the ME than before, we have sanctions against Russia that we didn't when they took aver Georgia, the situation in Afghanistan is far better than it was, and most importantly we are not losing thousands of American lives. Do you mean the world leaders who are helping us in the ME, who weren't before, the leaders who joined in the sanctions against Russia, France, Germany, Who? Name them and point out what they said. 

Hmmmm, let's see.....................the Muslim nations "helping  us" are to serve their own causes (and pocket books)....and are always in line to "help us" for that reason.  Our sanctions against Russia are a complete joke.  And Afganistan is better?  HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT? HOW IN THE FUCK IS IT BETTER? No longer losing thousands of American lives? You mean recently?  Because under the Uber Successful O-admin, we've lost around 2500 in that area.  I think 70% more in the last 12 years than his predecessor(s) ever did because of his weak glad handing policies.  And I think you kinda doubled up at the end bit since when were any of those countries not with us?  And if we're so damn good in the ME...why have we been unable to work successfully with Iran....EVER to get their valuable land and airspace assets?  How did Russia get it?

Seriously, I think you are confused in world affairs.  Thanks to this administration, our "saber rattling" that used to be heard and seen around the world is more like............

group-of-babies-sitting-around-globe-pic