Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not really.  I’m sure he does a pretty good job of it.  

Is #13 lobster training?  :lmao:

Why are you radicals so upset by this guy?  It’s not as though he’s pulling anyone from your ranks. Why do you care?  Is Dale Carnegie     Trigger material also?  Stephen Covey?  Meredith Baxter Birney?

He's easy to make fun of because he's so obviously and arrogantly full of shit + you guys worship the dude so it's kinda a perfect storm.

I'm almost convinced it's performance art posing as social comment and self help.

Edited by motonoggin

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So what is wrong with them?

I would never mix WC and Haydays on the chance I'd have to use a porta-shitter there.

And bacon on mine.  

Ooof.  Only on the way home.  That gives me about an hour to percolate.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Well there's a lot to unpack. That's why I asked for help

Ok, I’ll play.  But tomorrow.  Tell you what, you pic the number and give me your thoughts first.  We can extrapolate from there.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

He's easy to make fun of because he's so obviously and arrogantly full of shit + you guys worship the dude so it's kinda a perfect storm.

I'm almost convinced it's performance art posing as social comment.

Oh, he’s arrogant alright.  But a lot of what he says makes good sense and is a good reflection of what society is dealing with right now.  Worship him?  No.  Well, not me anyway.  I like the cut of his gun tho.  As far as pencil necks go anyway.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, he’s arrogant alright.  But a lot of what he says makes good sense and is a good reflection of what society is dealing with right now.  Worship him?  No.  Well, not me anyway.  I like the cut of his gun tho.  As far as pencil necks go anyway.  :lmao:

In comparison to many people in academia, he is pretty humble.  :pc:

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

In comparison to many people in academia, he is pretty humble.  :pc:

I enjoy watching how he handles confrontational questions.  That video of him getting interviewed a while back and destroying that liberal twit was pretty good.

Still, he catches me as somebody that might “perturb” me after a few minutes.  

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I enjoyed watching Woolie and Zam freak out about words they can’t comprehend. I can see Zam googling each one and being flustered. This makes me happy. 

I should have sigged woolies incorrect use of the term Dichotomy :lol: its was so Zamrboesque 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I enjoyed watching Woolie and Zam freak out about words they can’t comprehend. I can see Zam googling each one and being flustered. This makes me happy. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I should have sigged woolies incorrect use of the term Dichotomy :lol: its was so Zamrboesque 

You two are just adorable.  Seriously.

:lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I also love when you type “word salad” to anyone. The irony... Love you sugar tits!

Moto started it.  And it wasn’t to “everyone”.  Just to WB and Moto who both seem to have used it ironically.

Pay.

Attention.

Munchy!

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I also love when you type “word salad” to anyone. The irony... Love you sugar tits!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moto started it.  And it wasn’t to “everyone”.  Just to WB and Moto who both seem to have used it ironically.

Pay.

Attention.

Munchy!

I always feel like the odd man out in this relationship.....like you two know some secret military dick to hand shake that I'm not in on. You probably have some acronym for it that I have seen and not understood. I dont like it. I'm thinking of dumping both of you and hooking up with Smails 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I always feel like the odd man out in this relationship.....like you two know some secret military dick to hand shake that I'm not in on. You probably have some acronym for it that I have seen and not understood. I dont like it. I'm thinking of dumping both of you and hooking up with Smails 

Dont worry.  You get a free pass.  Smails also.  There will be a small hazing ceremony for both of you next month.  Bring chap stick.

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dont worry.  You get a free pass.  Smails also.  There will be a small hazing ceremony for both of you next month.  Bring chap stick.

:lmao:

Listen beta.....I dont think you understand how this is going to work :lol: 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lolol

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Freak out.  More like belly laugh.  Figures you'd be impressed.  But you're one of those non cisheteronormative types anyways.  Probably having your dink reman'd into a vagina as we speak  :dunno: 

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I see woolie is once again feeling threatened by the size of my vocabulary.

Threatened?  You crack me up.  Once I realized how invested you are in this, how much time you have into it, I realized just how balls deep you are into the delusion that this is a productive use of your time.  In that same time, you could have learned a new skill, taken a different job, flipped a couple houses for profit.  Fuck....you could have worked on your .golf game.  But no, spend hours upon hours preaching shit that will never happen.  Figures the only two you have on board are grease necked Bent and the former soldier turned liberal snowflake XLT.