Check your account email address ×

The ultimate in democrat hypocrisy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember when Obama was running for then took office campaigning on how bad waterboarding was?  He lets some of the worst terrorist go from GB yet kills thousands in drone strikes.  The CIA is not capturing foreign terrorist during the Obama administration (according to ex CIA directors).  They just kill them.

Now let me be clear.   Most of the drone strikes I approve of and being critical of them is not my point of the thread.   I just laugh at the hypocrisy of the administration, the left and the MSM that has no problem killing with drones, often times which include innocent collateral damage but cries over enhanced interrogation techniques of which very few were actually done too.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember when Obama was running for then took office campaigning on how bad waterboarding was?  He lets some of the worst terrorist go from GB yet kills thousands in drone strikes.  The CIA is not capturing foreign terrorist during the Obama administration (according to ex CIA directors).  They just kill them.

Now let me be clear.   Most of the drone strikes I approve of and being critical of them is not my point of the thread.   I just laugh at the hypocrisy of the administration, the left and the MSM that has no problem killing with drones, often times which include innocent collateral damage but cries over enhanced interrogation techniques of which very few were actually done too.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

Apples and oranges :lol: 

What are John McCains thoughts.... :news:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Peanuts and Pampers.  What the fuck?  You got any thoughts of your own here?  Other than crap post you can't prove or are unwilling to answer up for?

Go away little man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

^^^^  Part of the problem! People like this who see zero wrong doing and blindly support "the party" 

Check your morals at the door :lol: 

At least 3 Americans have been murdered by our government in drone strikes.

Obama under heavy fire by media and ACLU......no just kidding. 

We don't care if the president murders it's citizens without due process.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

At least 3 Americans have been murdered by our government in drone strikes.

Obama under heavy fire by media and ACLU......no just kidding. 

We don't care if the president murders it's citizens without due process.

When not killing our own with drones, they leave them to the wolves when they call for help in the middle of the night....

16 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

When not killing our own with drones, they leave them to the wolves when they call for help in the middle of the night....

Good point.

The media cared more about terrorists then those men left to die.

I hope Trump lights her pear shaped ass up for this during the debate.

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You're punch drunk from the beating you've been taking .get some rest.

Boy...he really took one too....and that's in addition to what his wife usually gives him.  Poor little infant troll.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Boy...he really took one too....and that's in addition to what his wife usually gives him.  Poor little infant troll.  :lol:

You got :owned::lol: 

Do you realize - besides you - freeper is the dumbest clown on the forum.... :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You got :owned::lol: 

Do you realize - besides you - freeper is the dumbest clown on the forum.... :lmao: 

Wanna compare degrees?  Oh...that's right....yours is just on your resume.  That HR department must be top notch...'course, it's just taking orders for light bulbs.  Can I get fries with that?  Oh, still waiting on that proof of your statement.  Is that gonna happen or not?

I can bust you up all day long with minimal effort.  Here...or anywhere else.  Poor little infant troll.

il_340x270.945250300_63ky.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

Z and Freeloader254 got :owned: and now you're pouting.  It's obvious you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer....but like to think you are :lol: You're like Dump - thin-skinned :lmao: