Check your account email address ×

The ultimate in democrat hypocrisy

Just now, SnowRider said:

Z and Freeloader254 got :owned: and now you're pouting.  It's obvious you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer....but like to think you are :lol: You're like Dump - thin-skinned :lmao:  

What do you mean?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Z and Freeloader254 got :owned: and now you're pouting.  It's obvious you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer....but like to think you are :lol: You're like Dump - thin-skinned :lmao:  

FOT7883.jpg

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was about torture.

What would you rather have done to you, waterboarding or you and your family vaporized by a Hell-fire missile or Paveway II laser guided bomb.

Its laughable how the left thinks killing is ok because their guy is doing it.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What would you rather have done to you, waterboarding or you and your family vaporized by a Hell-fire missile or Paveway II laser guided bomb.

It's warfare, people die and we know this. Now when national security experts and folks like John McCain say we should not torture people I'm going with the experts.

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's warfare, people die and we know this. Now when national security experts and folks like John McCain say we should not torture people I'm going with the experts.

Cuz you are a politically correct at all costs, the US is the big bad aggressive world bully,DemonCUNT balls licking midget dago POS :bigfinger: 

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He is asking you what you would rather have done.

Not John Mccains thoughts on torture..

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They don't think it is ok, that is why they are staying away or trying to change the subject.

They know it is wrong, and don't really care about  terrorists or blacks for that matter.

Just being a lap dog for the party

I think that is worse.

Edited by Cold War

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They don't think it is ok, that is why they are staying away or trying to change the subject.

They know it is wrong, and don't really care about  terrorists or blacks for that matter.

I think that is worse.

They seldom denounce party leaders.  Most of the time they try to change the subject or ask things like "was he/she convicted"  or other bullshit.  They never have the guts to stand up to their party elites. 

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

They seldom denounce party leaders.  Most of the time they try to change the subject or ask things like "was he/she convicted"  or other bullshit.  They never have the guts to stand up to he party elites. 

Right, and then they mock / chide Republicans  for calling out the hypocrisy within their own party.

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think that is worse.

Go fuck yourself, I have no problem killing any asshole who is our enemy and collateral damage while sad is unavoidable.

The experts say that torture does not produce good intel as the subject just tells you what you want to hear.

Chief among the failures, according to the report, is the case of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, alleged plotter of the 9/11 terror attacks, who was captured in Pakistan in 2003 and interrogated by the CIA. Publicly, the CIA maintained that waterboarding was "particularly effective" in getting information from the man referred to as "KSM." The senators' report found that "numerous CIA personnel" believed waterboarding was ineffective on him. Interrogators waterboarded him at least 183 times, according to the report. The report refers to the technique used on KSM as evolving into a "series of near drownings."

The medical officer at the interrogation facility that held him noted that KSM hated it "but knew he could manage." Much of the information he provided during those interrogations, he would later recant as lies. For example, he told interrogators he sent Abu Issa al-Britani to Montana to recruit African-American Muslim converts.

Later, he acknowledged he "simply told his interrogators what he thought they wanted to hear."

The CIA "broke KSM" with e-mails and statements from other informants, "in other words by confronting KSM with information from other sources," according to the report.

Mohammed is held at a prison at the Guantanamo Naval Station in Cuba. His military trial has not begun.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/09/waterboarding-ksm/20151103/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Come on Vince,  you have to see the hypocrisy of it all whether it be the left or the Geneva Convention rules in general.  Kill them and their families just don't poor a little water on their face. :nuts:

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Go fuck yourself, I have no problem killing any asshole who is our enemy and collateral damage while sad is unavoidable.

The experts say that torture does not produce good intel as the subject just tells you what you want to hear.

Easy tough guy. :lol: 

Just because you can't answer a simple question you act like a punk.

Edited by Cold War

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Easy tough guy. :lol: 

Just because you can't answer a simple question you act like a punk.

:nuts: You clowns are unable to recognize how fucking dumb you all sound.  Ever wonder why your guy is getting his ass kicked and the side of most issues you support are unpopular? :snack:

Thankfully I'm an outcast on here which means I'm a normal dude in the real world and not some right wing zealot. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: You clowns are unable to recognize how fucking dumb you all sound.  Ever wonder why your guy is getting his ass kicked and the side of most issues you support are unpopular? :snack:

Thankfully I'm an outcast on here which means I'm a normal dude in the real world and not some right wing zealot. 

You are running out of guys to cup their balls......... :lol: 

You got Snow rider all excited now Vinnie.....if your wife asks about that stain on your head .........Deny, deny , deny!

Just now, Cold War said:

You got Snow rider all excited now Vinnie.....if your wife asks about that stain on your head .........Deny, deny , deny!

I'm a big boy - I don't need the gang mentality to function.  I'll leave that to the forums conservative pussies :bc: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm a big boy - I don't need the gang mentality to function.  I'll leave that to the forums conservative pussies :bc: 

:dunno:

Name one person on here I follow around and give reach arounds to or vice versa.

You on the other hand...........Slinger, Vinnie, MC,

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hmmmm.....I'm kinda thinking you may want to find a "gang" then.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

:dunno:

Name one person on here I follow around and give reach arounds to or vice versa.

You on the other hand...........Slinger, Vinnie, MC,

. :lol: The simpler question is - Who don't you give handy's to on here?  :snack: The forum is one big conservative circle jerk :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

. :lol: The simpler question is - Who don't you give handy's to on here?  :snack: The forum is one big conservative circle jerk :bc: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Vince - it's a conspiracy :bc:. :lol: 

Should be easy to find an example like I did.

Was he being funny, were you ROFLAO .............. 

Now, on the subject of torture.....it DOES work and HAS worked for thousands of years.  However, it does lend itself to problems obviously.  And there is more ways of torture than just "waterboarding" (THE LIB GO TO TERM) or even physical torture.  In a pinch, with little time for results, physical torture is the fastest and gets results.  Usually takes several "torture participants" xD to extract pertinent info while expunging what isn't of use.  If time is available (as little as a few days depending), mental anguish will also produce results. So many variables though.  And yes, some are frightening to list.

And if for some reason some of us "holier than though" Americans do not think we've done this, or do not think we are still doing it, or think we will stop....WRONGO BONGO!  We have designed some of the best techniques in the world for "unwilliing information extractions".

Oh yes....I know....."but John McCain said....."  :lmao:Tell you what, get him or anybody else that has served in a forward unit in any type of relelvant capacity behind closed doors and off the record....The truth is what it is.  And again....THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PROOF.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Now, on the subject of torture.....it DOES work and HAS worked for thousands of years.  However, it does lend itself to problems obviously.  And there is more ways of torture than just "waterboarding" (THE LIB GO TO TERM) or even physical torture.  In a pinch, with little time for results, physical torture is the fastest and gets results.  Usually takes several "torture participants" xD to extract pertinent info while expunging what isn't of use.  If time is available (as little as a few days depending), mental anguish will also produce results. So many variables though.  And yes, some are frightening to list.

And if for some reason some of us "holier than though" Americans do not think we've done this, or do not think we are still doing it, or think we will stop....WRONGO BONGO!  We have designed some of the best techniques in the world for "unwilliing information extractions".

Oh yes....I know....."but John McCain said....."  :lmao:Tell you what, get him or anybody else that has served in a forward unit in any type of relelvant capacity behind closed doors and off the record....The truth is what it is.  And again....THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PROOF.

:nuts:. Dude - the truth is John McCain is adamently opposed to torture.  The guys who support it are those who don't have a clue like Dick, W, and Dump.  You're a delusional sack of shit to try and draw your own conclusion about John McCain. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. Dude - the truth is John McCain is adamently opposed to torture.  The guys who support it are those who don't have a clue like Dick, W, and Dump.  You're a delusional sack of shit to try and draw your own conclusion about John McCain. 

Nope!

Again.....:owned: