Check your account email address ×

The ultimate in democrat hypocrisy

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd hope nowhere.

SR = :owned:

From you:

Oh yes....I know....."but John McCain said....."  :lmao:Tell you what, get him or anybody else that has served in a forward unit in any type of relelvant capacity behind closed doors and off the record....The truth is what it is.  And again....THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PROOF.

Pure conjecture :snack:. So tell the class what the truth is behind closed doors....:nuts::lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

From you:

Oh yes....I know....."but John McCain said....."  :lmao:Tell you what, get him or anybody else that has served in a forward unit in any type of relelvant capacity behind closed doors and off the record....The truth is what it is.  And again....THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PROOF.

Pure conjecture :snack:. So tell the class what the truth is behind closed doors....:nuts::lol: 

You want me to answer a question you've already answered?  And what class?  Your reading comprehension skills really are terrible.  I was always just joking about it before...but you've got a serious reading deficiency.  Poor infant troll....just all fucked up about himself.

Look dipshit.....I/we can bust you up all day.  It's easy, takes minimal time and almost no clinical thought at all to do so.  

Wait for it........wait...........waaaaaiiiiiiiiiit...........................................

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You want me to answer a question you've already answered?  And what class?  Your reading comprehension skills really are terrible.  I was always just joking about it before...but you've got a serious reading deficiency.  Poor infant troll....just all fucked up about himself.

Look dipshit.....I/we can bust you up all day.  It's easy, takes minimal time and almost no clinical thought at all to do so.  

Wait for it........wait...........waaaaaiiiiiiiiiit...........................................

:owned:

:lol: You flap your lips and get :owned: then backpedal to try and cover yourself.  It's great to insinuate pure bullshit until someone calls you on it.  On FSCE - there's only a handful of us who are willing to do so.  The rest - like yourself - fall in line like sheep.  :snack: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: You flap your lips and get :owned: then backpedal to try and cover yourself.  It's great to insinuate pure bullshit until someone calls you on it.  On FSCE - there's only a handful of us who are willing to do so.  The rest - like yourself - fall in line like sheep.  :snack: 

Can you elaborate on these claims?

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Poor snowbeavis

Hillary Clinton "actually differed with (John McCain) by arguing for exceptions for torture before changing positions."
— Barack Obama on Wednesday, January 30th, 2008 in Denver

:lol: heard that slap 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now, on the subject of torture.....it DOES work and HAS worked for thousands of years.  However, it does lend itself to problems obviously.  And there is more ways of torture than just "waterboarding" (THE LIB GO TO TERM) or even physical torture.  In a pinch, with little time for results, physical torture is the fastest and gets results.  Usually takes several "torture participants" xD to extract pertinent info while expunging what isn't of use.  If time is available (as little as a few days depending), mental anguish will also produce results. So many variables though.  And yes, some are frightening to list.

And if for some reason some of us "holier than though" Americans do not think we've done this, or do not think we are still doing it, or think we will stop....WRONGO BONGO!  We have designed some of the best techniques in the world for "unwilliing information extractions".

Lol. There are a 100 better methods of getting reliable and actionable intel than torture. Torture is uncivilized as all hell and does not work like you would think. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Lookin in a mirror?:lol: