Check your account email address ×

How have Trump lies affected you

1 minute ago, Snake said:

As Obama's legacy gets toppled like dominoes by the man who beat Hillary Clinton. :lol:

Damn....could you just imagine having to be a Hillary/Obama shill and reading the headlines about record black employment???? I'd probably kill myself

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn....could you just imagine having to be a Hillary/Obama shill and reading the headlines about record black employment???? I'd probably kill myself

TRUMP-BLACK-VOTE-01-800x416.jpg

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about Trump doubling his approval rating among blacks in a week :lol:The blue wave prediction is evaporating the DemonCUNTS are in full panic  

Just now, Momorider said:

How about Trump doubling his approval rating among blacks in a week :lol:The blue wave prediction is evaporating the DemonCUNTS are in full panic  

Blacks should support Trump.....he is handing them everything they care about and need right on a silver platter

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is already the greatest POTUS ever you shit for brains fucking hack

Momo goes deepthroat on Trumps cock. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Judging by the size of trumps hands momo didnt get everything he is used to :lol: 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm a little confused as to how 3 dicks on one body can run train...  

Neal

Oh fuck... this has 'lug flick' written all over it.. :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm a little confused as to how 3 dicks on one body can run train...  

Neal

well......if the 3 dicked man used 1 dick at a time and rolled all 3 dicks through momo I would consider that running a train on momo !!!!!!!11

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Judging by the size of trumps hands momo didnt get everything he is used to :lol: 

57 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well Trump doesn’t have three dicks... So unless he can sprout some and run train on Momo, it will be child’s play to the cage dweller. 

Lots of faggots in this thread :gfight: 

23 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I kept my Dr and my hospital.  

Neal

Yeah me too. And obamacare saved our company $50,000 in premiums last year. 

Few rwwers realize that when he made that statement, people could be “grand fathered” with their existing insurance. The statement also rang true for the vast majority of Americans. Not to mention people experience changes in policies before Obamacare even came along, yet it got blame for that too. But even if 99.9% of people could keep their insurance and doctors , the right would cry and accuse obama of lying, because he said “all”. My how times have changed 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Few rwwers realize that when he made that statement, people could be “grand fathered” with their existing insurance. The statement also rang true for the vast majority of Americans. Not to mention people experience changes in policies before Obamacare even came along, yet it got blame for that too. But even if 99.9% of people could keep their insurance and doctors , the right would cry and accuse obama of lying, because he said “all”. My how times have changed 

Times havnt changed at all. Just the party in power. Everyone will always bitch when their party is not in power and everyone will always be cool with whats going on when their party is in power

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

Times havnt changed at all. Just the party in power. Everyone will always bitch when their party is not in power and everyone will always be cool with whats going on when their party is in power

Bullshit.  Dump and his lies are becoming the new norm for morons like you.