Check your account email address ×

thanks, trump

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, that's what it means when you 'write it off' lmao. 

Math is hard. Lol.

Lol. I’d bet 90% of the people that use that term really believe it’s not costing them anything :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. I’d bet 90% of the people that use that term really believe it’s not costing them anything :lol:

It's true .  You don't know how many times I've paid guy's to work on shit and have them say " Well , it's all a write off ".   Like I give the fuck $2500 bucks and the tax man just sends it back to me at the end of the year :lol:  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's true .  You don't know how many times I've paid guy's to work on shit and have them say " Well , it's all a write off ".   Like I give the fuck $2500 bucks and the tax man just sends it back to me at the end of the year :lol:  :bc:

People should do their own taxes so they have a better idea of how it all works. Many people just send all their stuff to H&R Block and don’t have a clue

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That doesn’t mean you don’t pay for it dude 

Lol, thanks for the info, I didn't realize that when I pay my WEX fleet bill..:pc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

People should do their own taxes so they have a better idea of how it all works. Many people just send all their stuff to H&R Block and don’t have a clue

I have a Jewish guy do mine :lol:  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have a Jewish guy do mine :lol:  :bc:

I have a Jewish girl...who says she’s part German.  WTF?  Somebody stepped across the dead-line and made some whoppee before the gas chambers.

Then why are you pretending high gas prices mean nothing to you?

Because I own a service based business

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Any high gas price sucks balls. The refiners are big part of it. And the EPA with all their bs mixes 

I thought Dump & Pruit rolled back regulations, promoted coal, and their pro business agenda leading us to energy independence was suppose to keep gas prices down....what’s going on Dopo and friends :news:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf? Explain what you think happens with your gas write offs

I invoice my customers air/hotel/car rental plus gas at cost.  Its a writeoff for them though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought Dump & Pruit rolled back regulations, promoted coal, and their pro business agenda leading us to energy independence was suppose to keep gas prices down....what’s going on Dopo and friends :news:

Exporting more gas than ever isn’t helping

Wtf? Explain what you think happens with your gas write offs

You're the tax do it/know it all/site tax genius you explain it to me, it's your thread bashing high gas prices 

FYI,  I've done my own taxes since I was 15 and my business taxes since it was created..I'll wait

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rigid :lol: Such a fucking hack he’s arguing high gas prices are good for his service based business that uses gas :lmao: 

Lol, fuck you are clueless in every aspect of your life