Check your account email address ×

thanks, trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re cool man! A fraud and a moron...

lol, back to the insults?? jeez..

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if you had stated "gas prices don't bother me as I still make a profit" instead of "gas prices don't bother me because I write them off" you'd make much more sense.

If hes still making the money to offset it his statement is correct...youre just being a political fuckhead.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hahahaha 

This is a terrible understanding of microeconomics. For starters his costs should reflect an optimized balance between making a profit and attracting new customers. Your “lower prices” theory only works with an overpriced product as is. If he is working at an equilibrium, a rise in expenses negatively affects his bottom line and forces a shift on demand that cannot just be overcame by lowering prices. You are making assumptions based on demand that are not of the norm. Especially in a luxury service such as lawn mowing. 

i had a lawn service for a decade, gas prices went up,  his prices went up I started mowing my own.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i had a lawn service for a decade, gas prices went up,  his prices went up I started mowing my own.  

I've never used a yard & lawn service until today. For spring clean up it's money spent. IMO.........I'll continue to mow my lawn. 

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I've never used a yard & lawn service until today. For spring clean up it's money spent. IMO.........I'll continue to mow my lawn. 

i did continue with fall cleanup for another 5 years after,  wasn't till the last few i did it myself

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i did continue with fall cleanup for another 5 years after,  wasn't till the last few i did it myself

Fuck that. I refuse to do either one. I pay a dude $60 a week to cut and around $650 for a cleanup, edging and new mulch. 

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Fuck that. I refuse to do either one. I pay a dude $60 a week to cut and around $650 for a cleanup, edging and new mulch. 

Yup, fuck that shit.