Check your account email address ×

thanks, trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

So if you spend an extra $5000 this year you get that back?

Definitely,  fuck you guys have no clue how to run business

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So if you spend an extra $5000 this year you get that back?

You can’t assume anything when conversing with a Dumper.....they often do not comprehend simple logic.....but at least time it’s fun to fuck with the stupid :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can’t assume anything when conversing with a Dumper.....they often do not comprehend simple logic.....but at least time it’s fun to fuck with the stupid :lol: 

Can you change a fuse in a snowmobile? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Omg

Lol,..Obviously you have always worked for someone else..

How long have you lived in ny?

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The more money I spend on gas, the more I have to write off, fuck..is it hard to understand 

How do you own a business and not understand this most simple of concepts. Your expenses are lowering your taxable income. Let’s say you make $100k. Your expenses go from $10k to $15k. You are being taxed at let’s say 20% to make it easy. $100k-$10k=$90k. $90k x 20%= $18k in taxes. $100k-15k=$85k. $85k x 20%= $17k in taxes. So you are spending $4000 more in expenses to save $1000 in taxes. Not to mention the cost of capital over the course of the year... 

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/tax-writeoff-mean-57830.html 

Educate yourself.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Omg

I’m rolling right now. He’s so confident about this...

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How do you own a business and not understand this most simple of concepts. Your expenses are lowering your taxable income. Let’s say you make $100k. Your expenses go from $10k to $15k. You are being taxed at let’s say 20% to make it easy. $100k-$10k=$90k. $90k x 20%= $18k in taxes. $100k-15k=$85k. $85k x 20%= $17k in taxes. So you are spending $4000 more in expenses to save $1000 in taxes. Not to mention the cost of capital over the course of the year... 

Educate yourself.

Nope, I'm the one rolling,  it's frigging hilarious, hence me sitting here hanging around 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, I'm the one rolling,  it's frigging hilarious, hence me sitting here hanging around 

Is this some sort of deflection? I’m confused... Was my example and link hard to comprehend? You understand write offs are not one for one in terms of your tax liability? Do you get cost of capital and why spending $5 to get $5 back a year later is beyond ignorant? 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Educate yourself.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The mentality of a Dumper.....JT Rigid :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Educate yourself.

The really fucked up part is Slinger is on the right side of this one :lol:   :bc:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is this some sort of deflection? I’m confused... Was my example and link hard to comprehend? You understand write offs are not one for one in terms of your tax liability? Do you get cost of capital and why spending $5 to get $5 back a year later is beyond ignorant? 

Your math is extremely flawed, no offense,  you're a good dude, 

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The more money I spend on gas, the more I have to write off, fuck..is it hard to understand 

yes you can write it off,  it reduces your income by that amount say 5000 of which you get the amount of tax you would have paid on that 5000 back which is probably in the ballpark of $1500 but for shits and giggles lets call it 2k less you pay in taxes therefore the actual cost to you was 3k.  

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Your math is extremely flawed, no offense,  you're a good dude, 

Bahahahaha what?! Stop.

Yr 1 (revenue-expenses): 100000-10000=90000

Income times tax rate: 90000x.2=18000

Yr 2 (revenue-expenses): 100000-15000=85000

Income times tax rate: 85000x.2=17000

Yr 2 tax rate - Yr 1 tax rate: 18000-17000=1000

Yr 2 expenses - Yr 1 expenses: 15000-10000=5000

5000 increase in expenses 1000 decrease in taxes = 4000

$4000 is your loss. 

As all of you drive around this week, back and forth to work, to the store,  in @SnowRiders case to pilates class, count the landscape rigs that drive by you non stop, big ass trucks 80k, killer trailers 8k,  50-60k in equipment on them..there is a reason...