Check your account email address ×

Wikileaks is counter Suing the DNC Fantastic

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'll donate when I get home. Fuck the DNC. Corrupt pieces of shit

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not looking good for them. 

A bunch of dumb sum bitches for sure.  Just like most of the democrats on this forum.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Remember one of the old adage as to why the Axis lost WW2? Well the Hitlary camp just announced war on three fronts. To quote the link "discovery is going to be amazing fun"

:popcornchair:

I believe I said that yesterday.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You have to spend money to make money and the DNC is suing for millions, there is always risk when seeking reward.

Initially on the face of it I thought why? But after some thought it's an interesting move for a few reasons: It will give the Dem base some motivation that there team is out there punching, it's a civil case that can expose what's heard and learned in discovery and depositions, there can also be a financial reward at the end of it too.

Looking into this more I see that Trump is not named in the lawsuit, but Jr., Kushner,  Manafort, Gates, and the campaign are, the Dems don't have much to lose with this and they did this before when the sued CREEP after the Watergate Break-in for 1,000,000.00 and were eventually awarded $750K.

Do I support the lawsuit? Like all things political I find it interesting and will just watch it play it out over time. What you may find interesting is that this lawsuit will allow Trump campaign to conduct discovery into the DNC management and decisions.....Interesting :bc: 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

is vince still happy about the DNC lawsuit?  

Odd how you correlate me saying a case is interesting with my happiness, in any event a counter suit is what is normally expected and should happen, it is a civil suit after all.

Hey EZ notice the bold above, hours before JT copied and pasted this I spelled out what happens in these types of cases :bc: 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Assange is a Russian pinko commie fuck

only because he exposed the truth and had to go to someplace that would not export him to the United States for prosecution for exposing said corruption.  yeah what a fucking  asshole how dare,he expose the ass fucking we have been taking as Americans by our so called leaders