Check your account email address ×

Crocs

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup!

Don't like what I have on my feet...don't look at them.  In turn, I may not humiliate you in public.  :lol:

Wearing Crocs, you aren't humiliating anyone in public other then your family and friends. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Coming from a guy that steps out of mini-van?  :lol: Stop it.  Nobody watching your ass pile out of a soccer mom's ride gives a fuck what you have on your feet.  :lmao:

AWD minivans fucking rock. 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Wearing Crocs, you aren't humiliating anyone in public other then your family and friends. 

I don't have family or friends that are humiliated by anything I wear.  SBYL tho....maybe you need to dress to impress yours.  You may lack substance.  :lol: Pheyget.

Just now, spin_dry said:

AWD minivans fucking rock. 

Mhm.  I know it's you not putting your cart in the stall in the Menard's parking lots too!!!!  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't have family or friends that are humiliated by anything I wear.  SBYL tho....maybe you need to dress to impress yours.  You may lack substance.  :lol: Pheyget.

Mhm.  I know it's you not putting your cart in the stall in the Menard's parking lots too!!!!  :lol:

They just don't tell you they are, because they are good people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Real men wear Crocs around the house!!!  :bc:

I had to fix it, just a little bit.. 

:hdchr:

:dilly:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FB_IMG_1522876954888.jpg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I live in hikers. I really don’t care what people wanna wear or not wear on their feet. Yet cowboy boots and crocs are both pretty pathetic fashion statements. 

I like hikers. These are real comfortable and last a long time.

https://www.asolo.com/en/products/backpacking/power-matic/power-matic-200-gv-dark-graphite.html

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Got a pair of these too . Real comfortable and great for sledding too.

https://www.zamberlanusa.com/product/9789555/1005-hunter-pro-gtx-rr-hunting-boots-waxed-chestnut

Yeah I wear timberland work boots for my projects that require a step up from Crocs.  But they aren't as easy to slip on and off and I'd look like a confused transexual bull dyke wearing those because most of the time since I wear shorts pretty much all year.  And I have no desire to vote democrat so......NO GO!

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Bull Terrier?  I tried convincing the wife that was our next dog but ended up with another Jack Russell.

My SIL has a jack Russell. Can’t get within 10feet of it. Nasty dog

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah I wear timberland work boots for my projects that require a step up from Crocs.  But they aren't as easy to slip on and off and I'd look like a confused transexual bull dyke wearing those because most of the time since I wear shorts pretty much all year.  And I have no desire to vote democrat so......NO GO!

I figured you for...

954c9bfebd4d3d01507ad52d55a07edd.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I like hikers. These are real comfortable and last a long time.

https://www.asolo.com/en/products/backpacking/power-matic/power-matic-200-gv-dark-graphite.html

Looks like Frankenstein boots. These are badass. Lightweight. Good arch support. Grips like glue. No laces either 

https://www.merrell.com/US/en/chameleon-7-stretch/30691M.html?dwvar_30691M_color=J12063#reviews

I bought a pair of these a few months ago and the jury is still out....the goretex liner  does it's job but the suede exterior tends to get soaked and takes a while to dry. Also the left one has weird bend in the toe box and some times hurt. Won't buy Vasque again.

IMG_3950.thumb.PNG.70ebb20cb2a499ae9ca26d91e3e0db52.PNG