Check your account email address ×

Difference on how Conservatives and Democrats on this site argue news stories

Exsample: iceman posts story about cohen going to Prague. Myself and others post multiple stories showing story was debunked by several including jake taper in February. 

Exsample: Story is posted by many talking about McCabe case being refered to US  attorney. Multiple posts with emojis and and you’re stupid ensue. 

Liberals never agrue with facts. Its all insults and Im smarter than you

Just now, jtssrx said:

Exsample: iceman posts story about cohen going to Prague. Myself and others post multiple stories showing story was debunked by several including jake taper in February. 

Exsample: Story is posted by many talking about McCabe case being refered to US  attorney. Multiple posts with emojis and and you’re stupid ensue. 

Its good to listen to a good lawyer explain why what McCabe did was so serious.  He violated several laws with felony level charges.  That goes to court he could very well go to jail. As they like to say in here, anyone who doesn't understand that is a fucking braindead truckstop twink faggot.  

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol:

That has not been debunked

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Republicans are every bit as guilty of the very same thing! A hack is a hack and will use hackish tactics, no matter what the letter before their name is!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Republicans are every bit as guilty of the very same thing! A hack is a hack and will use hackish tactics, no matter what the letter before their name is!

Massive Shit and his they are both the same :bullshit:  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

jt is just bitter that he gets owned so bad and so often.

Not my fault he falls for BS fake news over and over and over again and wouldn’t know a reliable source if his life depended on it

:lmao:

Calm down , Steve  , it's only JT .  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Calm down , Steve  , it's only JT .  :bc:

Stevie boy is exactly the type JT was talking about...fancies himself some sort of amateur barrister and above the unwashed masses. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stevie boy is exactly the type JT was talking about...fancies himself some sort of amateur barrister and above the unwashed masses. :lol:

Well , the everybody is going to prison thingy's are pretty funny for sure .   :bc:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing gets past you eh?  I guess that’s why jt mentioned me by name in the OP.

:lol:

:bc:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Iceman was spot on about the magna coaster!  :lol:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And wonders why people laugh at him :lol:

Ha ha ha ha i wonder why people laugh at me. All of you including extrapussy are triggered by my every comment. If you think I’m such a joke why do I get all your panties twisted into knots on a daily basis????  

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha i wonder why people laugh at me. All of you including extrapussy are triggered by my every comment. If you think I’m such a joke why do I get all your panties twisted into knots on a daily basis????  

What do you think “triggered” actually means hahahaha? We are making fun of you. That isn’t triggered ya crayon eater... 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What do you think “triggered” actually means hahahaha? We are making fun of you. That isn’t triggered ya crayon eater... 

Smart kids ate play-doh, crayons aren't salty enough. 

45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL, yeah, you're moving the needle just like SnowRider. :lol: