Check your account email address ×

Difference on how Conservatives and Democrats on this site argue news stories

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Exsample: iceman posts story about cohen going to Prague. Myself and others post multiple stories showing story was debunked by several including jake taper in February. 

Exsample: Story is posted by many talking about McCabe case being refered to US  attorney. Multiple posts with emojis and and you’re stupid ensue. 

Liberals never agrue with facts. Its all insults and Im smarter than you

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It was a different Don Jr and Jared Kushner that conspired with the Russians in Trump Tower!

:lol:

s0105150_sc7?wid=512&hei=512

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

s0105150_sc7?wid=512&hei=512

Dude, that article is from months ago.....

There is new reporting that Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague 

and

Cohen just dropped his libel suit against Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS.  Why would he do that?  Because it’s not libel if it’s true and they can prove it, run run along.

:thumbsup:

Edited by ICEMAN!

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Dude, that article is from months ago.....

There is new reporting that Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague 

and

Cohen just dropped his libel suit against Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS.  Why would he do that?  Because it’s not libel if it’s true and they can prove it, run run along.

:thumbsup:

Thats not how they want you to argue.  Lol

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What do you think “triggered” actually means hahahaha? We are making fun of you. That isn’t triggered ya crayon eater... 

Yes the biggest pussy on the site is making fun of me LMAO. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes the biggest pussy on the site is making fun of me LMAO. 

You mean pussy like someone who failed out of the Marines after a couple months? Or pussy like you don’t have a response so you just toss it out cause your limited IQ can’t think of anything more fitting to use?

Hey! Glad you think it’s LMAO funny though. So do I! Look we have something in common. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You mean pussy like someone who failed out of the Marines after a couple months? Or pussy like you don’t have a response so you just toss it out cause your limited IQ can’t think of anything more fitting to use?

Hey! Glad you think it’s LMAO funny though. So do I! Look we have something in common. 

PUSSY ALERT WHOP WHOP PUSSY ALERT

Make sure to reference yourself as we again LMAO!!!!

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

It was a different Don Jr and Jared Kushner that conspired with the Russians in Trump Tower!

no silly, that was a set-up by fusion gps

1 hour ago, Snake said:

:lmao:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s so adorable when the dumb try so hard. I can just imagine the strained look of concentration on your face. You go buddy!

Shouldn't you be looking for your "WE" click little girl pussy??? I mean only a little pussy girl says something like WE. Run along Pussy

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha i wonder why people laugh at me. All of you including extrapussy are triggered by my every comment. If you think I’m such a joke why do I get all your panties twisted into knots on a daily basis????  

I'd comment but right now I'm still triggered. maybe when I calm down a little.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahaha I kinda feel bad picking on someone with an extra chromosome. It’s just not nice.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude is a piece of work :lol:

I see you found one of your "We" Friends. Let the circle jerk begin. I mean how pathetic are you.  :lol2:

Just now, jtssrx said:

I see you found one of your "We" Friends. Let the circle jerk begin. I mean how pathetic are you.  :lol2:

Almost as pathetic as someone who failed out of the Marines after a couple weeks. Too hard for ya sugar tits, or did they kick you out after they found out you were packing another chromosome? Recruiters will shove anyone through for their quota. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Almost as pathetic as someone who failed out of the Marines after a couple weeks. Too hard for ya sugar tits, or did they kick you out after they found out you were packing another chromosome? Recruiters will shove anyone through for their quota. 

WE :lol2:

c75.jpg

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s only gay if you look him in the eye. Don’t be scared. If you wouldn’t have pussied out of the Marines after two days you’d know that. 

You need to come up with your own material. Calling me a pussy after I've identified you as the biggest pussy on the site doesn't fly. I've uploaded a pic of you and slinger 

5d7f2491b91f0b802b5f063dbf59a27cb6ad5430b9e8ece7eec3b967a16861a5.jpg

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You need to come up with your own material. Calling me a pussy after I've identified you as the biggest pussy on the site doesn't fly. I've uploaded a pic of you and slinger 

5d7f2491b91f0b802b5f063dbf59a27cb6ad5430b9e8ece7eec3b967a16861a5.jpg

I’m not saying pussy. I’m saying you quit the Marines after it got too hard for you. We used to love people like you. “Somebody ain’t gonna make it, weak little heart can’t take it!” Poor tyke. Try harder. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not saying pussy. I’m saying you quit the Marines after it got too hard for you. We used to love people like you. “Somebody ain’t gonna make it, weak little heart can’t take it!” Poor tyke. Try harder. 

I quit the Marines?? LMAO

Please explain to everyone on the site how one quits the military???? 

The owning of you and getting into your head is so fantastic!!! It makes you make idiotic statements like "WE" and "You quit the Marines" !!! You look very stupid right now. You should just shut up before you make yourself look like an even bigger TOOL if that's possible. All this from a proclaimed intelligent person.