Check your account email address ×

Millionaire...WOW

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Amazing......she's at the far right of the curve. Has nothing to do with God though 

Yeah....I almost didn't watch the rest after that "message from God"  intro.  Glad I did though.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I almost didn't watch the rest after that "message from God"  intro.  Glad I did though.

I'm not upset about her ascribing her talent to God or Jesus.....that is all fine and dandy. I just understand that the human brain is a powerful thing and when someone is functioning at the level she is certain cues at the age she was exposed to them could have a profound impact. Something clicked with her and her apparent affinity for focus on "God" at some point in her development. Its amazing and beautiful and incredible........it is not however some gotcha proof of divinity 

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not upset about her ascribing her talent to God or Jesus.....that is all fine and dandy. I just understand that the human brain is a powerful thing and when someone is functioning at the level she is certain cues at the age she was exposed to them could have a profound impact. Something clicked with her and her apparent affinity for focus on "God" at some point in her development. Its amazing and beautiful and incredible........it is not however some gotcha proof of divinity 

YUr gOinG to Hell!  Sit next to me on the ride down.  Don't bring Coors light tho....they've got that shit there.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Amazing......she's at the far right of the curve. Has nothing to do with God though 

In history, the people with the most talent are also the most chastised and honestly, out of their tits. Look at Galileo for instance, in his time he was concerned insane. Brilliant and insane.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Great post. The human body as a whole has boundaries we still to this day, can not understand. It is a miracle . Regardless if she talks to God or the mailman, she is indisputably talented. :saluting:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

YUr gOinG to Hell!  Sit next to me on the ride down.  Don't bring Coors light tho....they've got that shit there.

:lol: My conversations with religious nuts (which I used to be) go like this now

Me - If your god created me to burn in hell then what the fuck am I going to do about it?

Nutso - You have free will....you can choose!!!

Me - Ok , I choose to live outside of Gods plan for me 

Nutso - You cant do that you'll go to hell 

Facepalm

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

In history, the people with the most talent are also the most chastised and honestly, out of their tits. Look at Galileo for instance, in his time he was concerned insane. Brilliant and insane.

Great post. The human body as a whole has boundaries we still to this day, can not understand. It is a miracle . Regardless if she talks to God or the mailman, she is indisputably talented. :saluting:

Its not a miracle homey......trust me when I say that its all 1s and 0s 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: My conversations with religious nuts (which I used to be) go like this now

Me - If your god created me to burn in hell then what the fuck am I going to do about it?

Facepalm

Mine have gotten more in depth.  Ironically now, I'd welcome those conversations again after this last year of witnessing this Russian collusion nonsense.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not a miracle homey......trust me when I say that its all 1s and 0s 

Trust you? You're going to hell! Lol

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Facepalm

😉

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Mine have gotten more in depth.  Ironically now, I'd welcome those conversations again after this last year of witnessing this Russian collusion nonsense.  

I choose carefully who I go more in depth with.......I have respect for precious few people's opinions when religion is concerned. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Awesome talent and visions.

Those arent visions....those are images she has seen and processed at some point in her life. Jesus if he existed was a brown person as were all people in that region then 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those arent visions....those are images she has seen and processed at some point in her life. Jesus if he existed was a brown person as were all people in that region then 

Maybe you should talk to her and clear that up.:lol:

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

It sounds better than saying "I'd like to thank by big high functioning brain" 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yep, White Jesus never existed.