Check your account email address ×

The left on this site hero Gowdy on Comey

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

and trump was a PRIVATE CITIZEN when he fucked stormy

whats your point

He was running for President when he paid her off and didn’t disclose the $130,000 to the FEC tho

oops

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He was running for President when he paid her off and didn’t disclose the $130,000 to the FEC tho

oops

show me where he did this?

OOPS

Clinton was smart enough to make friends with the FBI and get a free pass no  take pot shots at them and bait them to pursue her.  Anyone who believes Donald didn't know she was being paid off is nuts,  proving he was involved should be much harder unless they are both idiots.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You had complaints or criticism of Obama. You're a partisan hack job. That's why you have no credibility!!!

Listen chump.  You can’t  even discern between simple basic facts and fiction.  You live in an alternate reality.  You have such a poor grasp of reality that I would be willing to bet your mind is blown at the end of every Scooby Doo Cartoon when they unmask the villain.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Listen chump.  You can’t  even discern between simple basic facts and fiction.  You live in an alternate reality.  You have such a poor grasp of reality that I would be willing to bet your mind is blown at the end of every Scooby Doo Cartoon when they unmask the villain.

You mad Partisan hack Job????

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

wow you just described the LWW partisan hacks on this site, talk about poor grasp of reality:news:

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That’s rich coming from the likes of you. :lol:  No one has been more triggered, obsessed, dead ass wrong and off in left field like a few of you clowns have been for the past year and a half.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Clinton was smart enough to make friends with the FBI and get a free pass no  take pot shots at them and bait them to pursue her.  Anyone who believes Donald didn't know she was being paid off is nuts,  proving he was involved should be much harder unless they are both idiots.  

hey thanks for admitting the corruption is at a all time high

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s rich coming from the likes of you. :lol:  No one has been more triggered, obsessed, dead ass wrong and off in left field like a few of you clowns have been for the past year and a half.

As much as it pains me to do so I agree with Woolard. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

JT :owned::lmao: