Check your account email address ×

Trump to take another look at TPP 'disaster'

I read this shit and immediately fear they have some serious shit on Trump and they let him know it. I'll 100% believe it when he starts in with the globalist bullshit like tpp

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Another warning shot across the bow of the Chinese.   

worse deal ever he said before.. now its one of the best things going..

flip flop

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump to take another look at TPP 'disaster'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43747211

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Another warning shot across the bow of the Chinese.   

The asshole is finally coming to the realization that the TPP was put together to cock block the Chinese, I wonder how much his old man paid the piece of paper from the Wharton School :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The asshole is finally coming to the realization that the TPP was put together to cock block the Chinese, I wonder how much his old man paid the piece of paper from the Wharton School :dunno: 

Not that long ago you touted Dumps business degree from Wharton........as you said - it looks like it was purchased and not earned. :thumbsup:  Dump really is a clueless moron.but what do you expect.....look at his die-hard supporters.

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I read this shit and immediately fear they have some serious shit on Trump and they let him know it. I'll 100% believe it when he starts in with the globalist bullshit like tpp

All he said was he'd look at it again if the terms change significantly.  Why not?  I'd look at anything I bailed on if the terms changed also.  It's not a big deal IMO.

2 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

worse deal ever he said before.. now its one of the best things going..

flip flop

See above.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuck them, I'll get mine.

Neal

Kinda like why you hate Trump so much now....You feel like he's "taking yours".  Fuck everyone else, right?  Hypocrite.  "Ima Libertaryan!"

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Not that long ago you touted Dumps business degree from Wharton........as you said - it looks like it was purchased and not earned. :thumbsup:  Dump really is a clueless moron..l.lbut wat do you expect.....look at his die-hard supporters.

Fuck them, I'll get mine.

Neal

Yah.....thats been your position all along you disgusting hack. I support all american manufacturing getting fairly treated. You dont care who gets fucked as long as your precious crops get unfettered access to any and all markets. You make me sick 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....thats been your position all along you disgusting hack. I support all american manufacturing getting fairly treated. You dont care who gets fucked as long as your precious crops get unfettered access to any and all markets. You make me sick 

says the asshat who got a 24 hour erection over trump's steel tariffs, not giving a shit about others who'd lose because of them.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

says the asshat who got a 24 hour erection over trump's steel tariffs, not giving a shit about others who'd lose because of them.

The steel tariffs were 100% justified ........the response to them amounted to countries attempting to blackmail us into continuing to get fucked

Fuck that and fuck you .....fucking faggot ass brain dead cunt

• Thanks 2

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

If trump does it than it’s the smart thing to do

Not at all.......but....

If retard Slinger hates it its 100% the right thing to do......motherfucking retard has never been right about anything since I've been here

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The steel tariffs were 100% justified ........the response to them amounted to countries attempting to blackmail us into continuing to get fucked

Fuck that and fuck you .....fucking faggot ass brain dead cunt

So are Kneel’s crop subsidies because other countries do it...:dunno:

Just now, SnowRider said:

So are Kneel’s crop subsidies because other countries do it...:dunno:

I have no idea what you are even asking because you are so fucking dumb you cant convey lucid coherent thoughts.......get a fucking therapist or translator that is used to helping morons communicate and come back when you have something that makes some sense

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I have no idea what you are even asking because you are so fucking dumb you cant convey lucid coherent thoughts.......get a fucking therapist or translator that is used to helping morons communicate and come back when you have something that makes some sense

You rubbed one out when the steel tariffs were announced.....because other countries subsidize and/or have cheap labor....the same is true with Ag.......so are their subsidies justified and why no tariffs did them? :snack:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You rubbed one out when the steel tariffs were announced.....because other countries subsidize and/or have cheap labor....the same is true with Ag.......so are their subsidies justified and why no tariffs did them? :snack:

I dont support farm subsidies for starters.......and we have been getting fucked on manufacturing for 20 years. Offshoring must stop and we must even the playing field with other countries. They all tariff the fuck out of us as it is.......then they dump their slave made shit on our shores without any obstruction. No More

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude, it's the same position you took, hack.  You were first off here to say fuck farmers.  :lol:

Hypocrite of the highest order.

Neal

5 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

All he said was he'd look at it again if the terms change significantly.  Why not?  I'd look at anything I bailed on if the terms changed also.  It's not a big deal IMO.

See above.

Kinda like why you hate Trump so much now....You feel like he's "taking yours".  Fuck everyone else, right?  Hypocrite.  "Ima Libertaryan!"

What the fuck are you talking about?  :lmao:

Neal

Dude, it's the same position you took, hack.  You were first off here to say fuck farmers.  :lol:

Hypocrite of the highest order.

Neal

I was kidding you moron.....my commentary was in response to your bullshit position and nothing more. Are you fucking Snowrider?