Check your account email address ×

Watch out Syria

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the whole thing was planned to create a distraction from trump's problems at home, and make it look like he's being tough on Russia, for future talking points. :news:

You're an asshat. There never was "Russia/Trump Collusion" The idea that he's saying this to Putin for Talking points is laughable. The Firing of McMasters and Hiring of Bolton signaled war

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why did Russia vote against an investigation of the gas attack? 

Post the link.  I don’t follow this horse shit that closely.  But I’m more than sure it wasn’t to incriminate themselves.  I saw their ad on FaceBook so I know it’s true.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I say do nothing. Its not our fight. If muslims want to kill muslims well isn't that just a damn shame.

This!  :bc:

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're an asshat. There never was "Russia/Trump Collusion" The idea that he's saying this to Putin for Talking points is laughable. The Firing of McMasters and Hiring of Bolton signaled war

:lol:

you would have pounced on the collusion thing with just ONE of the Russian connections if this were Hillary. yet here we have many, many connections and you're pulling a "meh, it's a nothing burger".

38 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

Post the link.  I don’t follow this horse shit that closely.  But I’m more than sure it wasn’t to incriminate themselves.  I saw their ad on FaceBook so I know it’s true.

I would think it was more to protect they ally Syria, I don't believe the Russians would be stupid enough to carry out a chemical attack against Syrian civilians, now if they were spies that's another story :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would think it was more to protect they ally Syria, I don't believe the Russians would be stupid enough to carry out a chemical attack against Syrian civilians, now if they were spies that's another story :lol: 

Yeah...I’ll maybe do a search for this “vote against investigation”.

I’m heavily convinced this is some Tom-fuckery by the rebels.  It’s the only thing that makes any sense at all.

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

you would have pounced on the collusion thing with just ONE of the Russian connections if this were Hillary. yet here we have many, many connections and you're pulling a "meh, it's a nothing burger".

We have many many connections? Are you part of the investigation now? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why did Russia vote against an investigation of the gas attack? 

Probably realizes the investigation will make it look like whoever the dogs of war want it to look like.  

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump tweeted missiles are coming this morning.

I remember talking about wag the dog when Clinton bombed Afghanistan in 1998, it was quite the talk amongst us conservatives at the time, what do you conservatives say now? :dunno: 

Like I've said before, Trump could take a shit in their mothers mouth and they would love it. Trump the outsider is no different than Clinton, bush and Obama when it comes to warfare and wasting our countries resources on military endeavors that don't involve us. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Like I've said before, Trump could take a shit in their mothers mouth and they would love it. Trump the outsider is no different than Clinton, bush and Obama when it comes to warfare and wasting our countries resources on military endeavors that don't involve us. 

Oh he's different, we have never had a POTUS who Tweeted that we were going to attack another country.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The reality of the Muslim world. :50 second mark on.  Explains it pretty well.  There is no winning in the ME thru negotiations or war.   Has to come from Islam itself.  

Edited by Highmark