Check your account email address ×

Watch out Syria

Trump tweeted missiles are coming this morning.

I remember talking about wag the dog when Clinton bombed Afghanistan in 1998, it was quite the talk amongst us conservatives at the time, what do you conservatives say now? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What happened to Trump's talk and position that he would never tip the enemy off to an operation? :dunno: 

good question! I thought the same thing. WTF

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I say do nothing. Its not our fight. If muslims want to kill muslims well isn't that just a damn shame.

BINGO!  These gas attacks make no sense at all for Asssad.  It's my guess the "rebels" are gassing their own to get America and the dolts at the UN to back their cause.  Meh...what's 30-40 women and children to them?  Nothing.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Thumbtack gets hard when women and children get shot or gassed...that being said not our fight.

That name is lame.  No sticking power.  Hopefully you can get Tool Kit in here to give you some quality back-up.  :lol:

Why the fuck do you think I "get hard" when women and children die?  That's just fucking stupid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

That name is lame.  No sticking power.  Hopefully you can get Tool Kit in here to give you some quality back-up.  :lol:

Why the fuck do you think I "get hard" when women and children die?  That's just fucking stupid.

You enjoyed watching that Israeli Sniper kill that civilian in the other thread...it's how you roll.

11 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

BINGO!  These gas attacks make no sense at all for Asssad.  It's my guess the "rebels" are gassing their own to get America and the dolts at the UN to back their cause.  Meh...what's 30-40 women and children to them?  Nothing.  

Then why did Russia vote against an investigation of the gas attack? :news: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And here we thought Hillary would get us involved in Syria. To hell with being the worlds police already...let someone else deal with it. 

I agree. Let them deal with it. The USA is fed up with war.

Tough to see those little kids on tv though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And here we thought Hillary would get us involved in Syria. To hell with being the worlds police already...let someone else deal with it. 

The dumbass just told Russia to get ready because the missiles are coming...SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You enjoyed watching that Israeli Sniper kill that civilian in the other thread...it's how you roll.

It was a good shot.  I can appreciate talent.  My heart doesn't bleed hypocrisy or favoritism.

32 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

shut up, ben.