Check your account email address ×

Cant do this without studs !!!

One last ride down the river......pretty much ice with an inch of loose snow on top. It was a blast and this is the latest I have ridden in MN.

Thats my new Turbo on the right and my brother was riding my CFR .....it was nice to get him out. He hasnt ridden much in his life and really loves it.

20180408_155550.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Is the Poo-laris a 800?

nope.....600 carb. He has an 07 600 cfi that he put probably 9000 miles on. Its worn out so he bought this one a few months back. Cant teach an old dog new tricks I guess

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you bought a slow one ha. lol 

Yah....Hutch decided to build the motor in that sled and dial it in so it ended up not being for sale at the moment. This on will only be slow for a bit

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice Ben. Glad to see you back on a  Barney sled. :flush:  

Its a fantastic sled......as comfortable to ride as anything out there.  Its only got 1200 miles on it now after the 100 I put on it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a fantastic sled......as comfortable to ride as anything out there.  Its only got 1200 miles on it now after the 100 I put on it 

The skids on Barney sleds were pretty amazing for sure. :bc: 

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Pre-studded would do just fine...

:lol: yah....tell that to the guy with the fucking ice cobra on that new g4 xrs......he was 5-10 minutes behind for every 10 miles we ran 

fucking prestudded tracks are as useless as tits on a bull .......every single person I know that has ever had one put studs in after they got over the massive disappointment of having spent good money for a worthless gimmick 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah....tell that to the guy with the fucking ice cobra on that new g4 xrs......he was 5-10 minutes behind for every 10 miles we ran 

fucking prestudded tracks are as useless as tits on a bull .......every single person I know that has ever had one put studs in after they got over the massive disappointment of having spent good money for a worthless gimmick 

Should have posted a Skeedoo pic at the end of that one

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i was actually going to say thats too much ice for an ice cobra but the ripper would be fine.  i liked my ice cobra just enough traction to get going and till loose on the trail

It was downright dangerous to ride with that Ice Cobra I bet and that is why he was going so slow......you had to be damn careful to keep the sled from swapping ends at speed with real studs let alone them gay ass prestudded junks 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....Hutch decided to build the motor in that sled and dial it in so it ended up not being for sale at the moment. This on will only be slow for a bit

got them working on getting me a new alpha

Just now, f7ben said:

you're too old for an alpha......you need a nice trail sled !!!!!!!!1111

not even 50 yet. still have the young bucks trying to show us how it s done . funny how they are always digging whipped out and in bed by 11 but never going any place the old guys cant  . I need the alpha so I don't have to the whole day jumping side to side and yanking

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Nice to see he finally took the suggestion I gave him a few months back. Hard to beat a turbo cat, even a barney. LOL

There is nice one for sale a few hours south of me....it's a Barney EXT and minty.....hmmmmm....

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is nice one for sale a few hours south of me....it's a Barney EXT and minty.....hmmmmm....

Man...your quest for your own/new/different sled every month is funny.  Ride that SP!!!!

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

It was downright dangerous to ride with that Ice Cobra I bet and that is why he was going so slow......you had to be damn careful to keep the sled from swapping ends at speed with real studs let alone them gay ass prestudded junks 

The Cobra has half the spikes in it as a ripper, it's bullshit for sure. The ripper is excellent unless you're drag racing.