Check your account email address ×

Cant do this without studs !!!

46 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, they give you just enough mentally to get over confident, and think you get some grip, and then it,s only a matter of time, for those, OH FUCK, moments.

Great market, but totally useless for stopping, or trying to move on ice or hardpack quickly.

Yeah, I ordered my last new one with an Ice Ripper thinking, what the hell.  If it works, great!  It did ok.  Like posted above.  They work better than no studs but there is no substitute for the real deal.  Still, that track held up well.  No tear outs or rips at all.  Sold it on eBay for a nice chunk in about 9 seconds.  Apparently....many love them.

On 4/10/2018 at 8:09 AM, AKIQPilot said:

What stuff. Im all ears. 

I have used seafoam and stabil with very good results. Stabil is a little easier to use but seafoam works good to. 

I would love to find something better. 

I’ve been using Sea Foam for years. The stuff @Rigid1 sold me works better. It stops phase separation with eth fuel. Eth free fuel is all I buy up by my camp. You can’t get eth free around Chicago. There is a gas station down the road that has 102 oct eth free, but that’s about  it. It will clean the rock hard green eth crap out of a carb with out taking it apart. I would have to assume you don’t have eth fuel in AK? The shit plays hell with small engines and two strokes.

• Like 1