Check your account email address ×

where's all the "hillary will get us into syria" concerns

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's one of the biggest atrocities ever. for everyone to sit around and watch, especially the UN, is not right. the situation is akin to hitler imo, and evenetually a lot of people did do something about it. was that not anyone else's business too?

Um yes.

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's one of the biggest atrocities ever. for everyone to sit around and watch, especially the UN, is not right. the situation is akin to hitler imo, and evenetually a lot of people did do something about it. was that not anyone else's business too?

Were you up in arms during the Rawandan Genocide?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/31/usa.rwanda

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Nobody is concerned with Hillary. She’s not the president and never will be oops 

:lol: is that why we see her mentioned by trump, the gop, and you goons practically on a daily basis? I mentioned her to point out the hacks. like yourself.

oops

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: is that why we see her mentioned by trump, the gop, and you goons practically on a daily basis? I mentioned her to point out the hacks. like yourself.

oops

Maybe you missed that Trump is you’re president oops 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so why does he keep bringing up Hillary if nobody is concerned about her?

I'm concerned, American democracy is not safe with her walking the streets.  Lock her up!      

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so why does he keep bringing up Hillary if nobody is concerned about her?

Because theres still a good chance she will have to finally face justice. :news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Karma yes, justice no.

I'm not gonna be playing the tick tock bullshit like the resident Democrats, but Im holding out hope that the IG, in the process of digging into the FBI and DOJ activities will finally go after her.  Half the country wants it to happen, and knows damn well what Comey and his minions did was a sham and a miscarriage of justice.

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not gonna be playing the tick tock bullshit like the resident Democrats, but Im holding out hope that the IG, in the process of digging into the FBI and DOJ activities will finally go after her.  Half the country wants it to happen, and knows damn well what Comey and his minions did was a sham and a miscarriage of justice.

I would have accepted Hillary leaving quietly but with her choosing to try and remain relevant I'm now all for digging up the Clinton Foundation, Russia, Bill's airplane meeting, and everything else.  The Clintons should have packed their bags and got out quietly, instead they stayed and pushed their agenda to create government dysfunction. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

IG has no power but hopefully something happens in response to the obvious criminal behaviour of this cunt and her cronies :bc: 

31 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I would have accepted Hillary leaving quietly but with her choosing to try and remain relevant I'm now all for digging up the Clinton Foundation, Russia, Bill's airplane meeting, and everything else.  The Clintons should have packed their bags and got out quietly, instead they stayed and pushed their agenda to create government dysfunction. 

Slick is a POS but even he seems to be distancing himself from the CUNT :dunno: 

• USA Contributing Member

You would have thought they would have told her that they have enough info to put her in jail and to please leave quietly and they would sweep it all under the rug.  She did go off in the woods for a while, is that when she realized there was no longer any meaning to her life and instead of hanging out with her new grandkid or baking cookies or something she decided to get back into politics?  Who at this point is actually supporting her?  Where is Bill?

22 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

from the righties? seems like trumpy may be doing just that. :news:

I don't want to go to war with anyone. I have two sons, they will never fight in a war for this government!!!!

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't want to go to war with anyone. I have two sons, they will never fight in a war for this government!!!!

Can ya imagine them getting that call " your going to Syria " 

Kiss my ass , you can got to Syria , I'm going to vegas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

trump must be waiting for Syria and Russia to move all their equipment and personnel out of the way before sending in the missiles again.....

That was fucking dumb the last time. Call the commies and tell them they were coming. Now watch and see if if they blow up another base, then claim boy we sure showed him.

"are you ready yet, vlad? this should be a win win win win situation. it'll distract from my investigation, make me look tough in front of my idiot base, make me look like I don't bow to your commands, and I get to spend some military money"

Edited by Snoslinger