Check your account email address ×

Holy Crap

Miller County Liberal    

The Breadwinner

submitted by Ella Mae Henry

The State of Illinois' debt Is currently $203,000,000,000.00 (billion) and growing rapidly.

One reason is: The state has too many “breadwinners.”

Hard to believe, but it's happening all over the country.

An emergency room physician in Chicago tells of a woman in her late 20's who came into the ER with her eighth pregnancy.

She told the doctor: "My Momma told me that I am the 'breadwinner' for the family."

He asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies, and babies get money from the State of Illinois for the family.

It goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services and states that her unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.

DCFS agrees and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

Then, the grandma volunteers to be the foster parent and receives a check for $1,500 per child, each month in Illinois.

The total yearly income is: $144,000. $1,500 x 8 = $12,000 per month x 12 = $144,000, per year.

The pregnant woman is in her late 20's, how many more can she have?

Tax-free, and nobody has to go to work.

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home!

Plus, the mother goes to college free on a Pell Grant and the "absent" father becomes a landlord, renting to the breadwinner, with a guaranteed rent support payment from the state.

Everybody wins, except the taxpayer.

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free phone minutes each month.

This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family, and now Illinois is hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole. We have created a permanent underclass that is both a parasite and a threat on working America.

No wonder our country is broke.

Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have 11 children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above, and can be running this country within 25 years.

The Muslim population is growing faster in Illinois than any other state.

Read the above again, until it sinks in, and then ask yourself if your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren will survive these severe changes to America!

Return to top

•  
  • Share this

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How many years have you been posting these propaganda chain e-mails? It's almost more believable that the earth is fucking flat :lol: 

The black dude is a muslim.  :owned:

2oclx1w3lcq01.png

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, but you may wish to be careful posting an article from a well understood racist rag...

Neal

Lots of news on that site, just about like any other newspaper.

Whether Snopes likes the article or not, sure, lets ignore Muslim birthrates.  Whats the worst that could happen in 50-75 years?  Amirite?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whether Snopes likes the article or not, sure, lets ignore Muslim birthrates.  Whats the worst that could happen in 50-75 years?  Amirite?

This birthrate thing is no joke. I’ve seen it first hand. Many, if not most of the families where I grew up had 8-12 kids. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

This birthrate thing is no joke. I’ve seen it first hand. Many, if not most of the families where I grew up had 8-12 kids. 

It is no joke.  They out breed western civilizations by a factor of 2-4x depending on the country.  They squawk enough now as it is, I can't imagine if they became even 15% of the population.  Fortunately, most of us will be dead by the time society wakes up and realizes whats up.

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at pub chain emails

Its a thing heff, its going on in Detroit too, long story short a bud is a heavy equipment operator demo-ing old homes in Detroit, this very sinario is what a black guy was telling my bud, he has 3 homes he' renting to his baby mamas and the state is paying rent, he laid out how it' done and he' making more than my bud who's working, again I shortened the story

Nothing is more sacrilegious than the defamation of the single mom, with multiple kids in America.  Maybe when white suburban kids start pumping out multiple kids they cant care for we can call epidemic, like when heroin hit  affluent suburban communities.  until then we can comfortably  ignore  this, because we don't have to see the affects first hand. We will continue to feel good or complain about the scraps we throw at the results, instead of addressing the problem.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It is no joke.  They out breed western civilizations by a factor of 2-4x depending on the country.  They squawk enough now as it is, I can't imagine if they became even 15% of the population.  Fortunately, most of us will be dead by the time society wakes up and realizes whats up.

I remember back in the 90s Sharpton preached have as many babies as you can, tax payers will foot the bill and they'l be the majority

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As well as a bunch or racist and bigotry.  Very unChristlike.

Neal

I never asked them if they were Christian..I don't know of any news site which is either, you?

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ignore it? What are we supposed to do about it?

Neal

Limit immigration from The Me and SE Asia and sterilize all black Hispanics and Muslims on public assistance. Whites breeding is ok

But seriously I am good with limiting immigration. 

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Limit immigration from The Me and SE Asia and sterilize all black Hispanics and Muslims on public assistance. Whites breeding is ok

But seriously I am good with limiting immigration. 

What numbers should we shoot for?  

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why wouldn't you?  

Indeed I do, and they certainly don't publish opinion stories like what you posted...

Neal

Ok, which news channels are Christian then, do you avoid those or only listen to heathen channels? I listen or read  numerous channels as I have lots of free time after retirement... Are you a Christian?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion whether anyone agrees with it or not,  news channels included, it's your Constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

The Christian Post is a start.

I don't avoid them, and I don't seek them out.  I use aggregated services for my news.

I am not a Christian is the dogmatic sense.  I have no problem with the suggestion that a man referred to as Jesus Christ existed, however I do not find the position that he was a deity, reasonable or demonstrable enough for belief.

You are indeed entitled to an opinion, and everyone else is entitled to a critique of that opinion.  Both are covered under freedom of speech.

Perhaps you were caught up in a click frenzy or headline sensationalism and didn't realize the background of the organization that the link comes from?

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The Christian Post is a start.

I don't avoid them, and I don't seek them out.  I use aggregated services for my news.

I am not a Christian is the dogmatic sense.  I have no problem with the suggestion that a man referred to as Jesus Christ existed, however I do not find the position that he was a deity, reasonable or demonstrable enough for belief.

You are indeed entitled to an opinion, and everyone else is entitled to a critique of that opinion.  Both are covered under freedom of speech.

Perhaps you were caught up in a click frenzy or headline sensationalism and didn't realize the background of the organization that the link comes from?

Neal

It's possible Neal.

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What numbers should we shoot for?  

Neal

i'm good with as close to zero as possible from the ME and Africa to be honest.  Might be OK with some investors visas and a small percentage of visas to family members of those here and of course we need to stock our athletes so visas for them.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm good with as close to zero as possible from the ME and Africa to be honest.  Might be OK with some investors visas and a small percentage of visas to family members of those here and of course we need to stock our athletes so visas for them.  

Base it on the unemployment rate. When we need em let em in. When we don't , shut the door.