Check your account email address ×

WaPo: Mueller told Trump's lawyers the President isn't a criminal target in Russia probe

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Let’s see if you can answer this honestly.

was the original accusation of collusion meaning that trump or his campaign actively worked with the Russian government to win the election, or, that trump or his campaign talked to a person of Russian origin at any point . 

New page @Snoslinger 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Let’s see if you can answer this honestly.

was the original accusation of collusion meaning that trump or his campaign actively worked with the Russian government to win the election, or, that trump or his campaign talked to a person of Russian origin at any point . 

well you tell me........ :news:

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

Christ I even made a memo part of the bet

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

:lol:

poor sludgey and his little band of dumb fucks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So its collusion cuz Snot says so no of any actual collusion :lmao: you can't make this shit up, like seriously 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So as of right now you lost...thx for confirming.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are still being dishonest. Please answer the question

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, Momorider said:

So its collusion cuz Snot says so no of any actual collusion :lmao: you can't make this shit up, like seriously 

no, because trump jr's e-mails proved I won the bet. don't get mad at me, skidmark is the one who took the bet when the conditions were spelled out quite clearly. like seriously :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, because trump jr's e-mails proved I won the bet. don't get mad at me, skidmark is the one who took the bet when the conditions were spelled out quite clearly. like seriously :lol:

Please show how jr’s Email proved that the Russian adoption lawyer was currently working on behalf of the Russian govt for the purpose of hurting Hillary 

note: it’s usually at this point that you turn and run because you are afraid.

Edited by Rod Johnson

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

So as of right now you lost...thx for confirming.

really? the trump jr memo about obtaining Hillary dirt with a Russian is "fake news"?

guess what? your time is up and it's only 11:07 AM EST. you, sludgey, and momo, reached my daily utter stupidity tolerance level already. see you tomorrow?  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion.

Evidence has been all over tv Hillary did just that. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Please show how jr’s Email proved that the Russian adoption lawyer was currently working on behalf of the Russian govt for the purpose of hurting Hillary 

note: it’s usually at this point that you turn and run because you are afraid.

He just did.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Despite you're delusion in the real world its not collusion no matter what you hallucinate :flush: 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What are you smoking?:stoned:

Basically, snot is being a dishonest POS 

the original accusation of collusion was that trump worked with the Russian government to win the election. Any mention of “the Russian” in the context of relating to collusion would be construed to mean the Russian government by any normal person and the way @Highmark and everyone else read the bet

@Snoslinger is being a POS or he’s just stupid or both by changing the terms of collusion from the Russian government to basically if trump or anyone around him talked to a person of Russian heritage at any point. When pressed on this he tucks tail and runs because he knows he has zero proof that the Russian adoption lawyer was working on behalf of the Russian govt at that point 

I’ll need a ruling from either @f7ben or @NaturallyAspirated

im not sure if he’s lost at this point but clearly he hasn’t won anything yet

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Basically, snot is being a dishonest POS 

the original accusation of collusion was that trump worked with the Russian government to win the election. Any mention of “the Russian” in the context of relating to collusion would be construed to mean the Russian government by any normal person and the way @Highmark and everyone else read the bet

@Snoslinger is being a POS or he’s just stupid or both by changing the terms of collusion from the Russian government to basically if trump or anyone around him talked to a person of Russian heritage at any point. When pressed on this he tucks tail and runs because he knows he has zero proof that the Russian adoption lawyer was working on behalf of the Russian govt at that point 

I’ll need a ruling from either @f7ben or @NaturallyAspirated

im not sure if he’s lost at this point but clearly he hasn’t won anything yet

Those clowns are about the worst judges you could pick, smarten up man :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the legality had nothing to do with the bet, dumb ass.

No but they had to be "working with" one another.   Sorry taking a meeting is not working with someone.

We don't even know if anyone in the meeting was actually Russian govt.   Jr. thought they were so I conceded that point.   I didn't concede that the emails to take the meeting or the meeting itself has proven they were working with one another.   

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No but they had to be "working with" one another.   Sorry taking a meeting is not working with someone.

We don't even know if anyone in the meeting was actually Russian govt.   Jr. thought they were so I conceded that point.   I didn't concede that the emails to take the meeting or the meeting itself has proven they were working with one another.   

And the meeting was a bust because they only discussed the Maginsky Act, exactly what the lawyer was in Washington for.