Check your account email address ×

WaPo: Mueller told Trump's lawyers the President isn't a criminal target in Russia probe

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Let’s see if you can answer this honestly.

was the original accusation of collusion meaning that trump or his campaign actively worked with the Russian government to win the election, or, that trump or his campaign talked to a person of Russian origin at any point . 

This - Rubber meet Road....Slinger will never admit he thought the former was a slam dunk and now is holding onto the latter as what he mean all along.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

No but they had to be "working with" one another.   Sorry taking a meeting is not working with someone.

We don't even know if anyone in the meeting was actually Russian govt.   Jr. thought they were so I conceded that point.   I didn't concede that the emails to take the meeting or the meeting itself has proven they were working with one another.   

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

And the meeting was a bust because they only discussed the Maginsky Act, exactly what the lawyer was in Washington for.

:lol:

Just now, Snake said:

We all know what that means.... :lmao:

Yep. A nothingburger hold the onions. 

I expected more out of Mueller. 

I wonder if Trump is dumb enough to sit down for an interview.  Trump is very under represented IMO. Hopefully he is getting decent advice. 

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

We all know what that means.... :lmao:

well there's two options...

1. I thought your response was actually funny, like some of ben's rants and name calling
  2. your response was so absurd that it deserved nothing more than a laugh.

considering the "maginsky act" lie has been debunked several times (jr's e-mail, trump's legal rep that was on air force one when the lie was created actually quit because of the lie and attempted cover up, and the little WH slut thinking she deleted the e-mail trail)

I'm going with option 2.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well there's two options...

1. I thought your response was actually funny, like some of ben's rants and name calling
  2. your response was so absurd that it deserved nothing more than a laugh.

considering the "maginsky act" lie has been debunked several times (jr's e-mail, trump's legal rep that was on air force one when the lie was created actually quit because of the lie and attempted cover up, and the little WH slut thinking she deleted the e-mail trail)

I'm going with option 2.

You got nothing.

Glad you didn't take the bet I offered, I figure now you would just fuck me out of it anyway.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You got nothing.

Glad you didn't take the bet I offered, I figure now you would just fuck me out of it anyway.

actually I do, the three things I just mentioned were all fact. regarding the bet, I'm pretty sure you agreed I won the bet, based upon the conditions skidmark agreed to. it was THAT obvious you had to agree with a lefty :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually I do, the three things I just mentioned were all fact. regarding the bet, I'm pretty sure you agreed I won the bet, based upon the conditions skidmark agreed to. it was THAT obvious you had to agree with a lefty :lol:

You fucked him the way you fuck everyone.

You lie.