Check your account email address ×

WaPo: Mueller told Trump's lawyers the President isn't a criminal target in Russia probe

Poor slinger...time to payup. :lol:

Live TV 

WaPo: Mueller told Trump's lawyers the President isn't a criminal target in Russia probe

By Sophie Tatum 

Updated 8:29 AM EDT, Wed April 04, 2018

(CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has told President Donald Trump's lawyers that the President is not currently being considered a criminal target of the Russia probe, The Washington Post reportedTuesday, citing three people familiar with the discussions.

The special counsel's team is compiling a report on Trump's actions as President and any potential obstruction of justice -- which Mueller has also told Trump's lawyers, two people with knowledge of the conversations told the Post.

The report notes that Mueller continues to seek an interview with Trump himself. CNN reported Friday that attorneys for both sides sat down for an in-person meeting on topics that investigators could ask the President about, according to two sources familiar with the talks.

CNN reported in January that Mueller's team had given the President's lawyers general topics for an interview, such as Trump's request that then-FBI director James Comey drop the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, his reaction to Comey's May 2017 testimony on Capitol Hill and Trump's contact with intelligence officials about the Russia investigation.

Mueller's team is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election and has been looking into any potential ties between Russia and Trump campaign associates. Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion

hey Davey, what option makes more sense ?

a - let trump know he's the main target of an investigation, so he clams up, becomes spiteful, and doesn't want to abide to interview requests

b - fluff him up a little, let him relax, let him think he's in the clear and sit down with Mueller to answer some questions......where the dumb fuck will lie his ass off and give Mueller everything he needs?

my god you are certifiable idiot

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

a - let trump know he's the main target of an investigation, so he clams up, becomes spiteful, and doesn't want to abide to interview requests

b - fluff him up a little, let him relax, let him think he's in the clear and sit down with Mueller to answer some questions......where the dumb fuck will lie his ass off and give Mueller everything he needs?

Disabled Dave makes Momo look smart :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You really should pay up. 

2 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

You really should pay up. 

It seems reality is tough for these fools to grasp. The narrative just landed with a thud and they’re high fiving each other. Oh that Mueller is a sneaky guy! They’re all going to jail! :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

It seems reality is tough for these fools to grasp. The narrative just landed with a thud and they’re high fiving each other. Oh that Mueller is a sneaky guy! They’re all going to jail! :lol: 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He’s the subject of a criminal investigation.

What about Don Jr?

What about Jarhead?

:news:

(CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has told President Donald Trump's lawyers that the President is not currently being considered a criminal target of the Russia probe, The Washington Post reportedTuesday, citing three people familiar with the discussions.

I think you may have read that wrong. See the word “not” in that sentence. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Im sure highmark takes paypal....

Still trying to decide where it goes.   

NRA?   Eric Trump Foundation?  I'm leaning Judicial Watch.  :lol:    

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I dont think slinger will ever admit he lost.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I thought Eric had to shut down his foundation because of leftards crying :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think you may have read that wrong. See the word “not” in that sentence. :lol: 

There’s a difference between a “subject” and a “target”

:pan:

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

This investigation will still be going on long after Trump's second term.Nikki Haley's will be in her first term.

Could you imagine. :lol:

This just proves how thin the case against trump is. 

Mueller need trump to incriminate himself or he doesnt have anything. Mueller is trying to get trump to talk about the Comey firing.  This is now only about OOJ

trump would be a complete moron to sit down with mueller. Trump is very inrepresented right now. He meeds to tell mueller to pound sand and then continue with the business of being president. 

Im suprised that this is all mueller has. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I thought Eric had to shut down his foundation because of leftards crying :dunno:

I thought Donald's was shut down but Eric's was still going. :dunno:  NRA or Judicial Watch would work fine.  :lol: