Check your account email address ×

WaPo: Mueller told Trump's lawyers the President isn't a criminal target in Russia probe

9 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

liberalism..............

Watch he won’t address it 

hey snot, you say that you won because of the don jr meeting with the Russian adoption lawyer, correct?

post up your proof that she was currently working under direction of the Russian government for that very circumstance. Thx 

41 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This just proves how thin the case against trump is. 

Mueller need trump to incriminate himself or he doesnt have anything. Mueller is trying to get trump to talk about the Comey firing.  This is now only about OOJ

trump would be a complete moron to sit down with mueller. Trump is very inrepresented right now. He meeds to tell mueller to pound sand and then continue with the business of being president. 

Im suprised that this is all mueller has. 

you don't know what Mueller has and doesn't have. just based on what we know alone, like the 312 Russian connections, the stupidity of trump and some of his minions, etc he likely has a lot. but because of the obvious support and defense that the gop pussies are providing trump, mueller has to have everything he possibly can to nail trump with. that includes the dip shit sitting down and talking to him. I agree a smart man would not voluntarily sit down with Mueller, but as we well know by now, trump is not a smart man.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you don't know what Mueller has and doesn't have. just based on what we know alone, like the 312 Russian connections, the stupidity of trump and some of his minions, etc he likely has a lot. but because of the obvious support and defense that the gop pussies are providing trump, mueller has to have everything he possibly can to nail trump with. that includes the dip shit sitting down and talking to him. I agree a smart man would not voluntarily sit down with Mueller, but as we well know by now, trump is not a smart man.

Smart enough to win the election...that all you so called smart ones said he didn't have a chance of winning. :news:

23 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Watch he won’t address it 

hey snot, you say that you won because of the don jr meeting with the Russian adoption lawyer, correct?

post up your proof that she was currently working under direction of the Russian government for that very circumstance. Thx 

more proof of your stupidity. she could have been selling jelly beans for all I care, but the fact that trump jr met with her with the intention of getting dirt on Hillary, makes me the bet winner. we have solid proof of what trump jr was after.

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

Smart enough to win the election...that all you so called smart ones said he didn't have a chance of winning. :news:

with help from Russia and mindsets like yours. nothing to be proud of for sure :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

with help from Russia and mindsets like yours. nothing to be proud of for sure :lol:

:lol:

Im actually starting to feel sorry for you.

more proof of your stupidity. she could have been selling jelly beans for all I care, but the fact that trump jr met with her with the intention of getting dirt on Hillary, makes me the bet winner. we have solid proof of what trump jr was after.

That and the news from the other day that Rosenstein gave Mueller the go ahead to investigate collusion between Manafort and Russians.  What role did Manafort full for Trump?  Oh yea....campaign manager.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

That and the news from the other day that Rosenstein gave Mueller the go ahead to investigate collusion between Manafort and Russians.  What role did Manafort full for Trump?  Oh yea....campaign manager.

a written confession to all this from trump still wouldn't convince team dipshit. they'd ask for all kinds of proof it was really his sig, that he didn't have a gun to his head, that he wasn't doped up, that it wasn't a body double........................

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So post the proof that she was working on behalf of the Russian government at the time.  Or you obviously lost.

a written confession to all this from trump still wouldn't convince team dipshit. they'd ask for all kinds of proof it was really his sig, that he didn't have a gun to his head, that he wasn't doped up, that it wasn't a body double........................

Don't forget waterboarding.....

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies: nothing illegal was done even if he got dirt from Russia, fuck you're an imbicile 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the legality had nothing to do with the bet, dumb ass.

One thing this has proven...is to not make a bet with you....you dont pay up and admit defeat.

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

One thing this has proven...is to not make a bet with you....you dont pay up and admit defeat.

and what continues to be proven is your stupidity. why in the hell would I owe skidmark welcher anything? because you, sludgey, trump and several other nitwits say "no collusion"?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the legality had nothing to do with the bet, dumb ass.

Let’s see if you can answer this honestly.

was the original accusation of collusion meaning that trump or his campaign actively worked with the Russian government to win the election, or, that trump or his campaign talked to a person of Russian origin at any point . 

3 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

He’s a fucking hack of the highest order. He’s a fucking loser like his 2 time losing girlfriend

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and what continues to be proven is your stupidity. why in the hell would I owe skidmark welcher anything? because you, sludgey, trump and several other nitwits say "no collusion"?

Speaking of nitwits... has collusion been proven?

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

He’s a fucking hack of the highest order. He’s a fucking loser like his 2 time losing girlfriend

But he supported Bernie. :lol: