Check your account email address ×

Camera Hogg wants more government, gets more government

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Don't fight hate with hate" -

Ancient white proverb.

All I would have to do is change his rhetoric to something that flies in the face of your ideology and you be calling for his  head.

Little fascist.........punk ass Nazi..............

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Shut up you pedophile pos

Exhibit A. :lol: 

Seems you need to find a mirror to find your irony.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Cry...

I'm not crying at all. What I described is actually the left crying. Republicans need to fight back. Sitting back being passive and in some cases apologizing emboldens the left.   

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not crying at all. What I described is actually the left crying. Republicans need to fight back. Sitting back being passive and in some cases apologizing emboldens the left.   

Liberals =/= the left.

Liberals are fascists just like Republicans. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Liberals =/= the left.

Liberals are fascists just like Republicans. 

Republicans/democrats are one in the same with the exception of a few on both sides that support the original ideology of each party. The vast majority are no different from eachother 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Republicans/democrats are one in the same with the exception of a few on both sides that support the original ideology of each party. The vast majority are no different from eachother 

Fuck you. They're all fascists.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

While I don't agree with these kids, I won't bully them like the reactionaries do.

you mean bully them like they admired to bullying the kid who shot up there school? 

I don't think cracking jokes on a internet site loosely related to snowmobiling would be bullying by even a DB like Hogg

Anyone spreading misinformation should be called on it. Regardless of age, race, or gender. 

How can you have an honest discussion on guns while being in complete denial of where and who are committing the majority of gun homicides.

My local paper was trying to blame the uptick in gun deaths to a rise in C C and more legal buyers getting a gun for home protection.  One  statistic  I did find interesting ,  The U S saw it's biggest drop in gun homicides in 80 years after 9/11.  I wonder why?

Parkland students return to school with mandated clear backpacks — and they are not happy about it

Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert Runcieannounced in March that when MSD students returned from spring break, they would be required to carry their school books in clear backpacks. The decision came after two students from the school were arrested for having weapons on campus.

But the students were quick to voice their displeasure with the change. David Hogg said at a gun control forum the move infringed on students’ right to privacy.

:baby:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/03/parkland-students-return-to-school-with-mandated-clear-backpacks-and-they-are-not-happy-about-it

51 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Parkland students return to school with mandated clear backpacks — and they are not happy about it

Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert Runcieannounced in March that when MSD students returned from spring break, they would be required to carry their school books in clear backpacks. The decision came after two students from the school were arrested for having weapons on campus.

But the students were quick to voice their displeasure with the change. David Hogg said at a gun control forum the move infringed on students’ right to privacy.

:baby:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/03/parkland-students-return-to-school-with-mandated-clear-backpacks-and-they-are-not-happy-about-it

LOL.  Saw that. 

They're taking our rights!!!!!

• Thanks 1