Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter drops another surprise

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

all i see is a white dress with purple flowers hitting the floor.....:yum:

OMG did you see that babe FoxNews had on this afternoon?  Madison Gesiotto.   Smart, conservative and beautiful...perfect fit for Fox. :thumbsup:

630full-madison-gesiotto.jpg

On 3/31/2018 at 12:23 AM, Highmark said:

OMG did you see that babe FoxNews had on this afternoon?  Madison Gesiotto.   Smart, conservative and beautiful...perfect fit for Fox. :thumbsup:

630full-madison-gesiotto.jpg

SMH another Tomi for the pervy old white guys to jerk off over.  no substance to her background-  fucking miss ohio and a college student. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH another Tomi for the pervy old white guys to jerk off over.  no substance to her background-  fucking miss ohio and a college student. 

Corectamundo, background is of no concern to me when pointing out hotties. She’s smoking hot - that’s all the info I need! :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Corectamundo, background is of no concern to me when pointing out hotties. She’s smoking hot - that’s all the info I need! :lol: 

woolie will be here soon with his voice of young conservatives bullshit :snack:  

FTR i'd eat both her and tomis ass

These chicks are actresses delivering lines to get all the wollies in a huff over whatever the retarded cause of the day is......fucking shake my head that people need constant affirmation by talking heads to back up or even shape their opinion 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These chicks are actresses delivering lines to get all the wollies in a huff over whatever the retarded cause of the day is......fucking shake my head that people need constant affirmation by talking heads to back up or even shape their opinion 

She'd have a tough time delivering any lines with my cock jammed down her throat .  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

She'd have a tough time delivering any lines with my cock jammed down her throat .  :bc:

They are professionals ROnaldo.....I'm sure they could work around you cocktail weenie !!!!!!!!!11111111111

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No only fake news (Soros) networks do that. Fox happens to be the only fair and balanced news source. And the smartest most honest journalist work for fox and they just happen to be smoking hot. Sbyl..

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

No only fake news (Soros) networks do that. Fox happens to be the only fair and balanced news source. And the smartest most honest journalist work for fox and they just happen to be smoking hot. Sbyl..

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

She has a law degree from Ohio State....do you?

Gesiotto graduated with honors from Ohio State University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.[8] She graduated from Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University in 2017 with a juris doctoratedegree.[9]

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Gesiotto graduated with honors from Ohio State University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.[8] She graduated from Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University in 2017 with a juris doctoratedegree.[9]

You been to a college recently? Complete and utter dumbasses graduate left and right :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OH wow a law degree from osu were you bragging up Obie one from Harvard :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You been to a college recently? Complete and utter dumbasses graduate left and right :lol: 

I am surrounded by young people who have graduated with engineering and or business degrees within the last 10 years. It is absolutely incredible how bright they are. The young engineer we have on our team right now graduated from WSU in 2015 with a chemical engineering degree. She is absolutely brilliant. 

When was the last time you attended a college level engineering or business class? What was your final grade?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I am surrounded by young people who have graduated with engineering and or business degrees within the last 10 years. It is absolutely incredible how bright they are. The young engineer we have on our team right now graduated from WSU in 2015 with a chemical engineering degree. She is absolutely brilliant. 

When was the last time you attended a college level engineering or business class? What was your final grade?

Hey not everyone is smart enough to be a bartender.