Check your account email address ×

John 3:16

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: It’s obvious you’re trying to soften your approach on here...looks like your posting with your tail between your prolapsed ass... :lol: 

You fucking bore me.  When I stick my hook in you...you're going to have the rest of your life as you know it to convince me not to disfigure your head more than it already is.

All I can tell you is it is going to happen in front of your family.  They need to see what kind of "man" you are.  Oh I know...none of this is real...none of this is going to happen.  Newsflash you retarted looking idiot.  This isn't my first fucking rodeo.  I bet you're going to beg.  I've seen it before.

Good luck.  Oh...don't leave home without that bodybag.  :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

A good friend of mine is a church goer and there is zero doubt in my mind, if Christianity is to be believed he will be burning in hell just like I am. He has no concept of hate the sin but love the sinner and even less understanding that god gets judge, not us.

Out of all the people I know who identify as Christians I know one family who actually make an effort to live in accordance with Christ's teachings, the rest just go to church and hate fags.

Most super religious people I know are the most hypocritical. Anti abortion and pro death penalty/pro war, hate fags, cheat on their spouses, condemn people and do the same shit, hate refugees and immigrants escaping the horrors of war and corruption, wont waste their time to spit on someone who is down on their luck, condemn the pope for actually doing christian deeds, etc... All the while standing on their soapbox telling everyone we need God in govt, we need god in schools, we go to church, blah blah blah...Those are the people I cant stand. 

There are actually good hearted people out there doing good things for the sake of doing good things and not for the recognition and acknowledgement. If there were more people like that the world would be a much better place. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You fucking bore me.  When I stick my hook in you...you're going to have the rest of your life as you know it to convince me not to disfigure your head more than it already is.

All I can tell you is it is going to happen in front of your family.  They need to see what kind of "man" you are.  Oh I know...none of this is real...none of this is going to happen.  Newsflash you retarted looking idiot.  This isn't my first fucking rodeo.  I bet you're going to beg.  I've seen it before.

Good luck.  Oh...don't leave home without that bodybag.  :lol:

Triggered :lmao: Prolapski :lol: 

Hey Fuckhead....tell the class more how a real ‘man’ gets triggered on an Internet forum :lol: And speaking of ‘first rodeo’.....:snack:

BC88E877-0A7E-4DF1-A4BA-71FE4D04974F.jpeg

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Most super religious people I know are the most hypocritical. Anti abortion and pro death penalty/pro war, hate fags, cheat on their spouses, condemn people and do the same shit, hate refugees and immigrants escaping the horrors of war and corruption, wont waste their time to spit on someone who is down on their luck, condemn the pope for actually doing christian deeds, etc... All the while standing on their soapbox telling everyone we need God in govt, we need god in schools, we go to church, blah blah blah...Those are the people I cant stand. 

There are actually good hearted people out there doing good things for the sake of doing good things and not for the recognition and acknowledgement. If there were more people like that the world would be a much better place. 

Hazzah!

Neal

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sorry but those are pretend Christians and certainly not any majority.  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry but those are pretend Christians and certainly not any majority.  

What defines a correct Christian?  Fundamentalists would have to be about as close to the definition of Christian as can be.  And those would probably be worse than the pretenders...

Neal

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What defines a correct Christian?  Fundamentalists would have to be about as close to the definition of Christian as can be.  And those would probably be worse than the pretenders...

Neal

:lol:

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go put the atheists under the same glass dude.:lol:

Fundamentalists.:lol:

Also, the floor of atheism is that the claim for a god or gods to exist doesn't bear sufficient evidence for belief.  That encases all atheists, "correct Christian" doesn't have that same clear definition.  It's poorly defined, thus will always be a weaker position to argue.

Neal