Check your account email address ×

Another police murder.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus, it's so simple to taze or billy club some asshole walking around with his pants around his ankles, the cop should do time for murder.

Or just push him over. :lol:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Hopefully cleaning up the gene pool also. :lmao:

Cops are on average the lowest IQ profession that would be considered "professional"

If we killed every single one today the world would see a measurable uptick in intelligence 

• Like 1

Can imagine a justification that required death....from the article, sounds like this guys has had his share of hardships.

According to relatives, Mr Thomas' partner murdered his two children in 2016.

She is awaiting trial for the deaths, which happened while Mr Thomas was in prison serving a three-year drug-related sentence.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cops are on average the lowest IQ profession that would be considered "professional"

If we killed every single one today the world would see a measurable uptick in intelligence 

Have to agree...

The cops shot another black unit in Sacramento yesterday.  OMG!! This shit will NEVAH end. 

What a nightmare scenario we have in the USA.   

You guys can call me anything you want,  it's a fuckin' nightmare, and it's gonna' get worse. 

On 3/28/2018 at 5:58 AM, Carlos Danger said:

We are losing more people to drug overdose than gun crimes so how can you justify the outrage and marches for one and not the other? 3800 OD deaths since the Florida shooting.

Ssssshhhh.  Follow the narrative!

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Proof positive that you're one of the dumbest mother fuckers on this forum.  You couldn't even get a hiring offer or get into the academy, but feel compelled to broad brush and label an entire profession tasked with keeping the peace.  Dipshit.

8 hours ago, bladefever said:

FB_IMG_1521910286148.jpg

Shaun King is a racist ideologue.  Fuck his meme.

43 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Both of my kids are perfect proof of my efforts to improve the gene pool.......... your father on the other hand :lmao:

ooohhhhsnap

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus, it's so simple to taze or billy club some asshole walking around with his pants around his ankles, the cop should do time for murder.

Agree.  

If a citizen with a CC permit shot and killed this man in the exact same manner he/she would be charged with murder.   Police are no different.  Why do they carry pepper spray or tasers if they aren't going to deploy them.   The gun should have never even come out of the holster.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ssssshhhh.  Follow the narrative!

Proof positive that you're one of the dumbest mother fuckers on this forum.  You couldn't even get a hiring offer or get into the academy, but feel compelled to broad brush and label an entire profession tasked with keeping the peace.  Dipshit.

Shaun King is a racist ideologue.  Fuck his meme.

ooohhhhsnap

You're right .....I would never make it as a cop. My wonderlic score is about 10 points above the ceiling for what they accept in your typical street thug with a badge

Now can you get back to regaling us with stories of your amazing new career selling annuities to old people who dont know any better :lol: fucking used car salesman with 2 week crackjack box training that required a fucking CIA style security clearance and background check :lol: gimme a fucking break 

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Both of my kids are perfect proof of my efforts to improve the gene pool.......... your father on the other hand :lmao:

The man birthed a revolutionary, he better fucking be proud :thumbsup: