Check your account email address ×

Dynamic

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wow it's amazing that people are moving south as the population ages and retires,  who would have thunk it.  

I retired at 44 and moved another 360 miles North..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ma got in cheap down in Ft Myers.   They’re building like crazy too, I suspect we’ll have another correction w the prices :bc:  

I kind of hope so. We would like find a place not to far from her family in Ft Lauderdale area. If not Spacecoast is still somewhat reasonable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It has nothing to do with the weather being nicer :lol: 

Texas is better weather than California?

Sorry pal, she still ain't president. :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Oh yeah...same. The 280k condos in 2009 on the beach where we rent are now 480k. The guy we rent from bought a bunch of them back then and now he’s cashing out. (Indian shores, just south of Clearwater)

We have a friend who is a real estate broker in Naples. She is always sending us stuff. Even $480 is on the cheap

57 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We have a friend who is a real estate broker in Naples. She is always sending us stuff. Even $480 is on the cheap

My wife and I both have family in the Tampa area. Maybe we can rent a room from them. :lol:

I definitely don’t want to be there all year. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You miss the point.  If the trends that Moe highlight continue, maybe even you and Ben will be happy someday.  It shows that the liberal paradises just don't work.  I live in CT and people are leaving in droves, thanks to 30 years of Democrats taxing everything that moves.

Not at all.  You miss my point.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dude, your head is full of watered down mush and piss you call Coors light, you don't get nothing!

:lol:

Neal

And yet I'm not here crying about the popular vote and missing the valid and valued point of the electoral college......face it Neal.....youre an idiot :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I kind of hope so. We would like find a place not to far from her family in Ft Lauderdale area. If not Spacecoast is still somewhat reasonable.

I spent a little time there right after high school. Did some work at Patrick air force base in Satelite beach.

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I spent a little time there right after high school. Did some work at Patrick air force base in Satelite beach.

My wife used to live in the area. She worked at the space center.

16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just like I tell my fellow democrats, you need to forget about her :lol: 

Do tell

13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all.  You miss my point.

Neal

Of course Neal, everyone always misses your point.  Cuz you don't have one.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Middle of an F3 Vortex.....

Does make ya dizzy doesn't it?  Ben and Neal arguing is like 2 retards flicking boogers at each other

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wow it's amazing that people are moving south as the population ages and retires,  who would have thunk it.  

Idaho, N and S Dakota are "south"?  People are moving to states where they're not taxed to death.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do tell

Of course Neal, everyone always misses your point.  Cuz you don't have one.

Does make ya dizzy doesn't it?  Ben and Neal arguing is like 2 retards flicking boogers at each other

Idaho, N and S Dakota are "south"?  People are moving to states where they're not taxed to death.

Listen here you stupid motherfucker.......I may take a shot at Neal from time to time but the fact is he could breath car exhaust and bash his head on the concrete for hours on end and still be countless times more coherent and intelligible than your ass. You are one step above pants shitting MC and its a small step 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen here you stupid motherfucker.......I may take a shot at Neal from time to time but the fact is he could breath car exhaust and bash his head on the concrete for hours on end and still be countless times more coherent and intelligible than your ass. You are one step above pants shitting MC and its a small step 

Sure thing, poster child for A.D.D.