Check your account email address ×

Feel good news for a change

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus man how do you come up with that shit?  Decent trade?

How about we just want to help and thank you for your families sacrifice.   That statement was out of line.  

Yeah you’re right. 

That was out of line 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only a Republican would think. “We lied and sent your daddy to war and dads dead but you get to go to Disneyland “ is a decent trade. 

You’re some piece of work dude.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus man how do you come up with that shit?  Decent trade?

How about we just want to help and thank you for your families sacrifice.   That statement was out of line.  

Seriously! Can't put down the anti American fuck the government rhetoric for 5 minutes to see anything good in the world. I feel sorry for them. :saluting:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe it was because charlize theron looked delicious in it , As always.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Good for him . Wasn't crazy about that CSI show , but I did enjoy raindeer games.

He was 400x better than fucking David Caruso 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Only a Republican would think. “We lied and sent your daddy to war and dads dead but you get to go to Disneyland “ is a decent trade. 

oh yes you little cunt much better to do nothing but post your unhappiness on a snowmobile forum when you don't even own a sled . oh yeah that is making the kids feel a little better if only for a few days .

you really are a little cunt

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

He was 400x better than fucking David Caruso 

I don't know man Caruso was so over the top he made Shatner stand up and pay attention . oh fuck did that show have some gem 1 liners for  Caruso to cheese out as he lowered his shades .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I don't know man Caruso was so over the top he made Shatner stand up and pay attention . oh fuck did that show have some gem 1 liners for  Caruso to cheese out as he lowered his shades .

The guy just bothers me, he's certainly dramatic. Just can't get on board... he was good in Rambo I thought though.

36 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The guy just bothers me, he's certainly dramatic. Just can't get on board... he was good in Rambo I thought though.

not saying I think he is a good actor but you have to give the guy props for being so over the top cheese . shit makes me lol it is so bad  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes you little cunt much better to do nothing but post your unhappiness on a snowmobile forum when you don't even own a sled . oh yeah that is making the kids feel a little better if only for a few days .

you really are a little cunt

It was out of line but the important thing is that it pissed you off.

That was worth it.  

I guess I just reacted more to the empty platitudes of the right with their " thank you for your service" followed by denigrating the careers of anyone who ever shows a bias left of Reagan. Also the selective value they put on the lives of soldiers. ie thousands die from Republican fuck ups being passed off as "the price you pay", "knowing what they got into"etc .  To the outrage of four people dying in Benghazi. 

So when something truly decent like this happens and is broadcast on Fox, ( the main cheerleader for the war, the media outlet who had a significant portion of viewers believing Iraq was responsible for 9/11,) I didn't see it for what it was. 

Gary Sinise: If you read my comment and were in any way hurt, I apologize.  Great job in Forest Gump btw.

To any Trumpsters that I triggered........... Fuck off.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It was out of line but the important thing is that it pissed you off.

That was worth it.  

I guess I just reacted more to the empty platitudes of the right with their " thank you for your service" followed by denigrating the careers of anyone who ever shows a bias left of Reagan. Also the selective value they put on the lives of soldiers. ie thousands die from Republican fuck ups being passed off as "the price you pay", "knowing what they got into"etc .  To the outrage of four people dying in Benghazi. 

So when something truly decent like this happens and is broadcast on Fox, ( the main cheerleader for the war, the media outlet who had a significant portion of viewers believing Iraq was responsible for 9/11,) I didn't see it for what it was. 

Gary Sinise: If you read my comment and were in any way hurt, I apologize.  Great job in Forest Gump btw.

To any Trumpsters that I triggered........... Fuck off.  

No the important thing is that you realized, albeit for only a few seconds, just how much of an attention seeking cunt you are. Congrats.....some progress finally noted before you went back to "everything is political and I hate Americans / Republicans / Gun owners" shtick. 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I suppose Gary feels he’s doing something good. And so he is. The issue is that many of these wars have nothing to do with the “cost of freedom”. It’s just bullshit. Bullshit of the absolute worst kind. 

Well aren't you something.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

No the important thing is that you realized, albeit for only a few seconds, just how much of an attention seeking cunt you are. Congrats.....some progress finally noted before you went back to "everything is political and I hate Americans / Republicans / Gun owners" shtick. 

I do not hate Americans.  I don't like Trumpsters, I think you are a fucking idiot,  but hate is harsh. Wouldn't most people reserve hate for someone that did something to them personally? 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I do not hate Americans.  I don't like Trumpsters, I think you are a fucking idiot,  but hate is harsh. Wouldn't most people reserve hate for someone that did something to them personally? 

I don't hate you either, but you're obnoxious enough that if I saw you sitting across the room from me at a restaurant, I'd go to your table, pour ice water on your head and let you know what I thought of you, while daring you to do something about it. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe not, but you are one miserable ass person. Every post you make is proof of that.

At least Spin_ joy finds happiness  in others misfortunes.  what an awful way to go through life.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't hate you either, but you're obnoxious enough that if I saw you sitting across the room from me at a restaurant, I'd go to your table, pour ice water on your head and let you know what I thought of you, while daring you to do something about it. :lol:  

Ice water??  I don't know what to say. That scares the crap out of me. How will I ever enjoy a meal out again knowing that Driftbitch lurks in the shadows armed with a pitcher of ice water. 

Fuck gun control, we need to limit the size of pitchers, control the amount of ice cubes and beef up security at restaurants. 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Maybe not, but you are one miserable ass person. Every post you make is proof of that.

At least Spin_ joy finds happiness  in others misfortunes.  what an awful way to go through life.

Thanks for the concern. I'm going to take stock of my life and try to find joy in it. You've probably saved my life, I was considering ending it all with a pitcher of ice water this very morning. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ice water??  I don't know what to say. That scares the crap out of me. How will I ever enjoy a meal out again knowing that Driftbitch lurks in the shadows armed with a pitcher of ice water. 

Fuck gun control, we need to limit the size of pitchers, control the amount of ice cubes and beef up security at restaurants. 

Such an angry person! You Slope and MC has a lot in common there. Angry, bitter, full of angst 

AngrySpider_.jpg.2db2dc2fe6dea6012406b58235029dfd.jpg

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for the concern. I'm going to take stock of my life and try to find joy in it. You've probably saved my life, I was considering ending it all with a pitcher of ice water this very morning. 

No problem.  I wouldn't worry. Your own misery will consume you, soon enough.