Check your account email address ×

$100 for any FSCE member

Just now, 1jkw said:

Hey Ben, make sure you wash up after double fisting up to the elbow the way you did, poor zam.

I just scape my arms off on the inside of the coors lite box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dayum!10 pages of TranZam beat down. You better run off to butt hurt island with AMG where you'll be safe!

It was something to behold 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny is the COURT JESTER of FS.com   :happy:

A fucktard, who thinks he's some great intellect. He is occassionally funny though, for a faggot. 

Pay up the 5000 grand you owe him !!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go eat your cock-meat sandwich and STFU!!  

Grow up and grow a set of nuts , onions don't count !!

Anyone come up with anything yet???? Its a free $100 if you can prove even a shred of what Prolapski claimed was irrefutable common knowledge :lol: 

fucking retard

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Hey Ben, make sure you wash up after double fisting up to the elbow the way you did, poor zam.

21 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dayum!10 pages of TranZam beat down. You better run off to butt hurt island with AMG where you'll be safe!

I love how you jump on this.  :lol: I don't blame you though....I've humilated you almost from the start here.  That's what happens when you don't know what you are talking about.

"libertarian".  :lol:

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny is the COURT JESTER of FS.com   :happy:

A fucktard, who thinks he's some great intellect. He is occassionally funny though, for a faggot. 

No doubt about it.  But he's just fun as FUCK!!!!!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone come up with anything yet???? Its a free $100 if you can prove even a shred of what Prolapski claimed was irrefutable common knowledge :lol: 

fucking retard

You haven't tried to research it yourself?  Or wait, you did and didn't know how to even begin to comprehend what you were reading.  Best just to set your hair on fire...start another thread...and kick back some "she-beers", EH?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how you jump on this.  :lol: I don't blame you though....I've humilated you almost from the start here.  That's what happens when you don't know what you are talking about.

"libertarian".  :lol:

No doubt about it.  But he's just fun as FUCK!!!!!  :lol:

You haven't tried to research it yourself?  Or wait, you did and didn't know how to even begin to comprehend what you were reading.  Best just to set your hair on fire...start another thread...and kick back some "she-beers", EH?

:lol:

Youre like a pesky fly anymore, snowrider jr... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Youre like a pesky fly anymore, snowrider jr... 

Hey :bigfinger: - I barely respond to you......Prolapski is your boy now :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cliff notes? don't feel like reading 10 pages

Prolapski claimed that Persons of Color dont engage in school shootings because they have a different self preservation mechanism....see his quote in my sig :lol: 

I jumped his retarded ass over it and even offered $100 for him to provide any proof......he spun out of control for at least 20 pages yesterday 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hey :bigfinger: - I barely respond to you......Prolapski is your boy now :lmao: 

No.  You are all in the same boat.  Sadly though, they all regret letting you in and you've handcuffed yourself to the seat.  I don't think they've got the balls to hack your arm off and throw you overboard.  :lol:

I bet you'd never sink with that empty head.  :lmao:

Loser, idiot, lying, coward.  Hey....Poast up your kids holding "March for life" signs!  Are they wearing Hillary maskes too?  :lol:Obama?  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Prolapski claimed that Persons of Color dont engage in school shootings because they have a different self preservation mechanism....see his quote in my sig :lol: 

I jumped his retarded ass over it and even offered $100 for him to provide any proof......he spun out of control for at least 20 pages yesterday 

Do you not even see my quote in your sig?  Maybe you should  just take it out if you are going to misquote it.

"..........evolution began with huntering and gathering for trillions and thousands of years!!!!!!11111111"  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

sweet jesus....

ive always said he's like a huzy/webba clone.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

sweet jesus....

ive always said he's like a huzy/webba clone.

Yup......thats exactly what I said instantly.......fucking Huzy :lol: and he still thinks he was right

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Check out my sig :lol: 

Actually, I like it.  Not sure why you think it's so funny.  Not everyone lies about their education....or pro wrestling careers. :lol: Post that pic again!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR plaid.png