Check your account email address ×

Looks like the Russians found a way to avenge their afghan war.

Russia is supporting and even supplying arms to the Taliban, the head of US forces in Afghanistan has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview, Gen John Nicholson said he'd seen "destabilising activity by the Russians." 

He said Russian weapons were smuggled across the Tajik border to the Taliban, but could not say in what quantity. Russia has denied such US allegations in the past, citing a lack of evidence.

But the new claims come at a sensitive time in Russia's ties with Nato powers.

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Of course we’ll hear nothing from the liar in chief. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43500299

You know I always wondered why our govt couldnt stop the influx of arms to the people we are supposedly fighting (unless we are actually subversively arming them). Its never mentioned where they are getting their arms. This puts another arrow in the quiver. All of this unproven nonsense about Russian collusion in our elections when really the issue is Russia aiding the ones we are trying to (subversively and directly) oust. Global espionage is fun!

Edited by Nazipigdog

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look back through the forum before you ask stupid questions.

Doe Dumber the Dumper :thumbsup:  You’re a Repug.  Period.  What’s great is you pretend you’re not.......but never say anything but Repug rhetoric :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber the Dumper :thumbsup:  You’re a Repug.  Period.  What’s great is you pretend you’re not.......but never say anything but Repug rhetoric :lmao: 

Well, you suffer from the very disease that is effecting many left wing voters.... you think people that disagree with you like a particular group of politicians.

You're wrong.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As they say, Revenge is a dish best served cold.

They sure are fucking you up Merca.

Curious how? We are far better off with Trump than Hillary if that is what you are referring too......also who gives a fuck about some retarded proxy war....we arent there to win anything...just to funnel money to defense contractors and anyone else who cares to put their hand in the cookie jar

Well turnabout is fair play, so as Vince would say, be a counter puncher.  I'm sure the US will figure out alternative retribution and counter punch.

And ToolKit and MC - I don't hear anyone in the Trump Posse saying they support Russia and they are our friend.  We just don't believe in Trump/Russia collusion or that their hacking/messaging efforts had any impact on the election outcome.  Yet, the Lib Posse here continually tries to portray that as Russian support.  You are making leaps that could clear the Grand Canyon and it makes you look retarded.

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

Well turnabout is fair play, so as Vince would say, be a counter puncher.  I'm sure the US will figure out alternative retribution and counter punch.

And ToolKit and MC - I don't hear anyone in the Trump Posse saying they support Russia and they are our friend.  We just don't believe in Trump/Russia collusion or that their hacking/messaging efforts had any impact on the election outcome.  Yet, the Lib Posse here continually tries to portray that as Russian support.  You are making leaps that could clear the Grand Canyon and it makes you look retarded.

Actually, many of the libs here all agreed that Russia wasn't a threat.  But, that was when obama said it.  They are a fickle bunch that is easily GRUBERED.

6 hours ago, F3600 said:

That's an easy one. Open up oil and gas leases and pump like a motherfucker. Drive the price down and starve the commie cocksuckers.

13 hours ago, racer254 said:

Actually, many of the libs here all agreed that Russia wasn't a threat.  But, that was when obama said it.  They are a fickle bunch that is easily GRUBERED.

:lol: you are such a fucking dunce. what we said was that we did not need to get into an arms race and spend a bunch of money to protect ourselves militarily from the russian boogeymen years ago. in addition, that was years ago, when russia wasn't meddling in our elections, having our "president" in his back pocket, setting up completely secret communications channels with him. why is it dumb fucks like yourself can't understand things change over time? the funniest part of your and other's stupidity? you were the ones saying russia was a huge threat when they were not, and now you're saying they aren't when they are! when they're fucking with our elections, hacking into our infrastructure!!!!! 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are such a fucking dunce. what we said was that we did not need to get into an arms race and spend a bunch of money to protect ourselves militarily from the russian boogeymen years ago. in addition, that was years ago, when russia wasn't meddling in our elections, having our "president" in his back pocket, setting up completely secret communications channels with him. why is it dumb fucks like yourself can't understand things change over time? the funniest part of your and other's stupidity? you were the ones saying russia was a huge threat when they were not, and now you're saying they aren't when they are! when they're fucking with our elections, hacking into our infrastructure!!!!! 

Obama said that youre wrong. None of that was going to happen. He assured us actually. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Obama said that youre wrong. None of that was going to happen. He assured us actually. 

well shit happens as they say. those before him said things that did/did not happen, same with trumpy now. same with whoever's next. 

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Russia is supporting and even supplying arms to the Taliban, the head of US forces in Afghanistan has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview, Gen John Nicholson said he'd seen "destabilising activity by the Russians." 

He said Russian weapons were smuggled across the Tajik border to the Taliban, but could not say in what quantity. Russia has denied such US allegations in the past, citing a lack of evidence.

But the new claims come at a sensitive time in Russia's ties with Nato powers.

RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

I thought we supplied weapons to the Taliban. I'm so confused.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well shit happens as they say. those before him said things that did/did not happen, same with trumpy now. same with whoever's next. 

He said it right before the 2016 election. He assured us that everything you claim has happened would not happen.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's important is how people react to valid threats. so tom, what is trump doing to protect us from russia? :news:

I like Russia. I plan to visit there next year. Maybe take a Viking Cruise to St Petersburg. Then Moscow. As long as Trump doesnt fuck that up im all good. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I like Russia. I plan to visit there next year. Maybe take a Viking Cruise to St Petersburg. Then Moscow. As long as Trump doesnt fuck that up im all good. 

LIberals will be asking you to take a pic of Sara Palins house from there.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

LIberals will be asking you to take a pic of Sara Palins house from there.

No problem. That part of the earth is flat so a picture of Palins house from Red Square should be easy. 

• Haha 1