Check your account email address ×

How many of you cunts oppose the tariffs on IP

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news: MC what say you

Now its down to "targeted tariffs" because that worked so well in the past :lol: MC is a laughing stock .....a partisan idiot. Useless in every regard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Concentrate on leading by example instead of worrying about others constantly....I know that is a liberal trait, but get past it.

How long before you realize that the pile of shit stories that the DNC has spoon fed you all these years is just a bunch of lies? 

I rarely if ever shop big box and I pay more for America Made or products made in first world countries.  Some people lead while others are hypocrites :news:

Just now, SnowRider said:

I rarely if ever shop big box and I pay more for America Made or products made in first world countries.  Some people lead while others are hypocrites :news:

Lead with your mouth than and support Trumps trade policy......its the right thing 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Whats naive is expecting to have your patented or copyrights IP protected by your government........

What were his patents?  I mean I'm not saying he didn't have any but I recall seeing those sleds and I don't recall anything particularly innovative. 

I've had Chinese companies copy a couple of my patents but they never tried to sell them here or other countries I've kept them in.   Foolish to patent stuff in China anyway because they will just steal it or make fighting it over there so burdensome its not worth it.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What were his patents?  I mean I'm not saying he didn't have any but I recall seeing those sleds and I don't recall anything particularly innovative. 

I've had Chinese companies copy a couple of my patents but they never tried to sell them here or other countries I've kept them in.   Foolish to patent stuff in China anyway because they will just steal it or make fighting it over there so burdensome its not worth it.  

I have no knowledge of the mini sled and was speaking in broad terms

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

China steals our tech , rapes the innovation of countries around the world. Reverse engineers anything of value and then reproduces it with slave labor and no standards. They dump their subsidized bullshit on the market without recourse from anyone.

Trump is taking them on and you pieces of shit cry about it. Makes me fucking sick.

There is no way to deal with China diplomatically on trade.....they are belligerent and have shown no willingness to follow through with any attempt to trade fairly. 

I supported Trump stance on trade when he was a candidate and I am past excited to see him following through on some of it. This is the most exceptional beneficial policy to come out of washington as far as actual benefit to the american people since I have been alive. 

Trump is a fucking piece of shit but on this he is 100% spot on and always has been......for that he should be praised.

Fucking Republicans need to be taken to the woodshed over their support of globalist america destroying "free" trade.

If the Dems would come to their senses and stop supporting complete idiocy like gun control .....if they would stop parading the fantasy Russia bullshit around like its fact......if the Dems would actually come up with some ideas that mattered I would support a 100% Dem mid term ticket. The fact is the Dems are just pathetic sheep doing nothing of use.....no better than the R's

Trump should go full nuclear on the D's and R's and assemble his own group of supporters from both sides to take them on 

What are your thoughts on Jack Welch?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no knowledge of the mini sled and was speaking in broad terms

I'm not saying the Chinese didn't play him but I don't see them stealing his IP.  Don't get me wrong they do it I'm just commenting in general that this probably wasn't an example of it.  

And as I said before you can protect yourself pretty good with IP here and through some of Europe.   Asia is a risky venture to say the least.   There are "regions" you can apply in.  

My latest application was in archery and if it goes thru should be a good money maker.   I'd be nuts to apply outside the US much.   Just need to protect it here.  

Edited by Highmark

Last weeks weekly ag newspaper, section A, had 3 articles in it with headlines depicting Trump's tariff idears could be very bad for agricultural commodity exports into their countries thus lowering the income of U.S. farmers.  Only thing they like to talk about are soybeans, which are the only f-ing thing right now worth half a shit is why.  

I honestly right now don't even give a fuck anymore.  Things have been going down the shitter for the last 3 + years now, long before Trump's tariff debacle.  

Prices will come around again.  If it helps american products of some other sorts, I say good for the tariffs.  Long, long, overdue.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not saying the Chinese didn't play him but I don't see them stealing his IP.  Don't get me wrong they do it I'm just commenting in general that this probably wasn't an example of it.  

And as I said before you can protect yourself pretty good with IP here and through some of Europe.   Asia is a risky venture to say the least.   There are "regions" you can apply in.  

My latest application was in archery and if it goes thru should be a good money maker.   I'd be nuts to apply outside the US much.   Just need to protect it here.  

Tooling was amazing.  They were quoting less than raw material costs to build tooling. Tools were shit 20 years ago, we won some customers because they were let down by the people supplying with Chinese tools.  Now there is hardly anyone left that can make decent tooling. The Chinese tools are cheap, fast and perfect.  We lost that battle. 

Not sure if it's still the same but if you open a factory in China, China is your partner with 50 ownership. 

To make matters worse lots of place found identical factories were built while they built theirs.  

We've had customers say that identical products of theirs showed up on shelves 6 months later. They weren't sure if they were being built in the same factory or just copied.  They found scrap rates were higher than they should be as well, leaving them to wonder if raw material was walking.  Good news for us they moved a lot of product back to Canada.

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What are your thoughts on Jack Welch?

I would assume whatever you were asking me if I was familiar with is more than one could become well versed on in 5 minutes of googling. I dont play that game 

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I question accuracy of that statement based on the source.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: no one believes anything you post Taintrider you're a lying sack of hack shit :fuckoff: 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

many americans are "hooked" on cheap Chinese shit from Wal-Mart. breaking that addiction isn't going to be easy.

You mean, greedy American companies are hooked on cheap Chinese labor because that's where it all started.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Now its down to "targeted tariffs" because that worked so well in the past :lol: MC is a laughing stock .....a partisan idiot. Useless in every regard 

Steel and aluminum.....lol ok Einstein.

you can’t even drive straight and I’m the laughingstock?

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you realize steel isnt a fucking raw material you brain dead assfucking clown?

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

you realize steel isnt a fucking raw material you brain dead assfucking clown?

Hahahaha....how MC made it this far in life is beyond me...oh wait...I know how. :lol:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What? He can't drive straight? Isn't he the electrician that forgot to turn off the breaker and got jolted?  Or was that another dumbass?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What? He can't drive straight? Isn't he the electrician that forgot to turn off the breaker and got jolted?  Or was that another dumbass?

Yeah hitch your wagon to Pants Shitters star.....great idea! :lol: