Check your account email address ×

How many of you cunts oppose the tariffs on IP

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your wrong Trump ass wiper. If you want to use taffifs use them surgically on manufactured goods like TV,s, washers, driers, refrigerators, coffee mugs, .....you get the idea. Use em on any unbalanced item.

Think motherfucker....think

Why on just manufactured goods? They are fucking us dry on base materials as well? Fuck you 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Many Americans are fucking idiots. Many...

yep. they'll watch faux news on their Sony TV's, blaring it through their $150 hi-fidelity Samsung stereo, and cheer on trump who's blasting china about US jobs. the same trump who manufacturers his own stuff there.

Just now, f7ben said:

Why on just manufactured goods? They are fucking us dry on base materials as well? Fuck you 

Why? Because they manufacture thousands of items many don’t even contain steel or aluminum....you freak

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why? Because they manufacture thousands of items many don’t even contain steel or aluminum....you freak

I dont care what they manufacture......until they play fair none of it should be sold here. You of all people should support this but you are such a partisan fucking retard you cant 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. they'll watch faux news on their Sony TV's, blaring it through their $150 hi-fidelity Samsung stereo, and cheer on trump who's blasting china about US jobs. the same trump who manufacturers his own stuff there.

Those thing are made in Korea you pea brained sack of FUCK :flush: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont care what they manufacture......until they play fair none of it should be sold here. You of all people should support this but you are such a partisan fucking retard you cant 

Your a typical young gun. Let’s hurry and get 2 items and not wait and get hundreds of them. 

reminds me of the bull joke.

Oh and I have always supported tariffs the way I described them.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your a typical young gun. Let’s hurry and get 2 items and not wait and get hundreds of them. 

reminds me of the bull joke.

Oh and I have always supported tariffs the way I described them.

:lies: you are a mindless fucking hack just like Bipolarhooknose posted and dumb as a fucking rock 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If we could just get everyone to understand how important it is that they should buy product made in America vs China.

How often do you shop at Wal Mart or similar to maximize the purchasing power of your lowly income? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How often do you shop at Wal Mart or similar to maximize the purchasing power of your lowly income? 

That is the only option for many......part of the effects of offshoring has been wage stagnation. You are too dumb to understand any of this but know that your question above is just a misguided deflection from the issue. Now kill yourself 

Just now, f7ben said:

That is the only option for many......part of the effects of offshoring has been wage stagnation. You are too dumb to understand any of this but know that your question above is just a misguided deflection from the issue. Now kill yourself 

That's only 1/2 of it. Many people shop there because they are recreational shoppers. They go shopping on Saturday even when they don't need anything.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's only 1/2 of it. Many people shop there because they are recreational shoppers. They go shopping on Saturday even when they don't need anything.

That is a direct result of hyper-consumerism......all this cheap garbage marketed to you 24 hours a day. Its a disease. People fill their lives up with junk 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wouldn't be nice to have US made electronics again.....Are there any TVs manufactured in the US these days?:dunno:

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Wouldn't be nice to have US made electronics again.....Are there any TVs manufactured in the US these days?:dunno:

No.....we make almost nothing in the way of electronics these days. Almost all Korean and Japanese etc 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Economic policy shift that started in the early 80’s is responsible for wage stagnation.......and you’re so fucking stupid you’re supporting it without realizing it. 

11 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/list-of-televisions-that-are-made-in-america

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Economic policy shift that started in the early 80’s is responsible for wage stagnation.......and you’re so fucking stupid you’re supporting it without realizing it. 

"Economic policy shift" :lol: just fucking kill yourself you stupid cunt.......dumbmotherfucker fucking Derpstate Toolkit 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Concentrate on leading by example instead of worrying about others constantly....I know that is a liberal trait, but get past it.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

How long before you realize that the pile of shit stories that the DNC has spoon fed you all these years is just a bunch of lies? 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Concentrate on leading by example instead of worrying about others constantly....I know that is a liberal trait, but get past it.

How long before you realize that the pile of shit stories that the DNC has spoon fed you all these years is just a bunch of lies? 

Never going to happen............

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump has been talking about American getting ass raped without lube on this shit for 30 years. I support never buying another fucking thing from China ever fucking again they a thieving yellow slant eyed criminal rice eating fucks. The US should get the fuck out of the WTO at the same time. :)

What is hilarious is that pant shitting fucking senile POS FAKENEWSMAINECUNT was all about buy American and tariffs now that Trump wants to do it its the worst thing ever. If that alone isn't enough to disregard everything that cock breathed shit for brains ever posts I don't know what does :flush: 

:news: MC what say you