Check your account email address ×

How many of you cunts oppose the tariffs on IP

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well hopefully someone slits that guys throat. Modern Dems like Obama would support his actions 100% and obviously Republicans dont give a fuck. Trump is the only guy talking about and taking action on the issue that benefits the american citizen 

Trump sure does say he is out to help the little guy. The worker, the middle class tax payer. 

I just don’t see how increasing the debt and having most of the tax cut money go to the top 2% will do that. 

When has Trump helped anyone but himself?  

He was going to label China a currency manipulator. That talk stopped after he won some IP claims. Do you think that was a coincidence?  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I understand them.  SBYL.  Keep on grinding away at Daddy’s business sonny!

:lol:

Hey, at least you don’t have to wipe up waffle pole syrup after breakfast to get your desk back to sell lightbulbs.

”THANKS DAD!!!” :lol:

Get fucked pissant. :lmao:

C7859D53-B4A8-4B6D-93DE-425A8EC64B30.jpeg

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump sure does say he is out to help the little guy. The worker, the middle class tax payer. 

I just don’t see how increasing the debt and having most of the tax cut money go to the top 2% will do that. 

When has Trump helped anyone but himself?  

He was going to label China a currency manipulator. That talk stopped after he won some IP claims. Do you think that was a coincidence?  

I was highly critical for his lack of following through on his tough China talk......the tax cuts are ok. Not great but ok and were needed. 

I hope Trump follows through on tackling our trade issues with a whole pile of countries......I am not holding my breath but this last few weeks has been decent 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was highly critical for his lack of following through on his tough China talk......the tax cuts are ok. Not great but ok and were needed. 

I hope Trump follows through on tackling our trade issues with a whole pile of countries......I am not holding my breath but this last few weeks has been decent 

They just dropped their demand for 50% content in Autos in the NAFTA negotiations. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They just dropped their demand for 50% content in Autos in the NAFTA negotiations. 

The US did? Any renegotiating of NAFTA is good.....the US has been getting straight fucked on that deal since it was signed. Why the fuck would we include 3rd world shitholes in multinational trade deals. The only reason is so we can move production there and exploit their slave labor and low environmental standards. 

I want NAFTA scrapped all together.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

But since you’ve admittedly gained so much on tax breaks, I’m sure it just equaled out...correct?  Or didn’t you pass those savings down to your customers and give your employees a nice bonus?  No? Awwww.....good lib!  Now you’re gonna break some shit off in your customers ass and I’m sure hit your employees and blame Trump for it.  AMIRITE?  Yes, I am.

Oh, and BTW, so is Ben.  You are wrong.  AGAIN!

See below :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! You are fucking stupid. 

Find someone that understand accounting and taxes, show them what you just wrote. 

I don’t think they’ll be able to make you understand how stupid you are.  I just think they’ll get a laugh out of it. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The US did? Any renegotiating of NAFTA is good.....the US has been getting straight fucked on that deal since it was signed. Why the fuck would we include 3rd world shitholes in multinational trade deals. The only reason is so we can move production there and exploit their slave labor and low environmental standards. 

I want NAFTA scrapped all together.....

What I’m saying is that the US caved on that demand. 

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

See below :lol: 

Good one, Vince.  Seriously.  Witty AND edgy!  

Well done.  

Here...give up and just start using this like one of your team mates.  :lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

C7859D53-B4A8-4B6D-93DE-425A8EC64B30.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good one, Vince.  Seriously.  Witty AND edgy!  

Well done.  

Here...give up and just start using this like one of your team mates.  :lol:

I don’t care who you are, that Zambo the clown is funny :lol: 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Perhaps we owe Zambo the clown, the honour of referring to him by his full name in the future. It just seems so fitting. 

48 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps we owe Zambo the clown, the honour of referring to him by his full name in the future. It just seems so fitting. 

Ahhh......simple minds.  Working together.  For "the greater good".  :lol: 

Image result for obama and trudeau handshake gif